"The Vikings"

Black sails is one of my friend's favorites. I've watched one episode, need to watch some more to convince me. Seems a bit "cheesy" to me.

My bad.... Though one of my friend's favorite shows is Black Sails, the episode that he showed me was of Crossbones.

Sorry!

...just texted him to request the first episode of Black Sails for this weekend:D

I'm excited about season 4 starting next month.

The show just won't be the same if they kill off Ragnar. I know eventually he ends up getting killed, but I'd hope they would wait for another couple of years.

The show will blow without Ragnar for sure, but there was word it would focus around Bjorn which would make it even worse haha

I doubt the show would go on much longer without Ragnar.
Ending the series on his death would be going out on a high note though..

Ive been a fan of Vikings since the start. I may be wrong but i think they extended season four to 20 episodes long . I dont see Ragnar getting killed anytime soon but then again he's been killed before . Im hoping he gets back with his ex wife and they take over the world.

I am about 1/2 way through the last season, I had not watch any of it till I went to Africa and ended up watching a few episodes of Season 3 (I think) on the flights. Got home and started at Season 1. Thankfully no one I work with yet knows what I am on about when I suggest that I foresee a "Blood Eagle" in their immediate future !!!!!!!

I like most things 'warrior' and actually thought it was a documentary (I don't read the info, just flipping through channels)
and once I decided it was a series, couldn't watch it after that.
there was some cool action scenes though.

Ragnar woke up tonight and some things I didn't expect went down and some loose ends seem to be getting tied up (it appears some knots seem to want to keep unraveling though). Should be an interesting season if they can keep the fantasy CGI stuff to a minimum.:thumbup:

Back