The Wait

I remember a thread talking about this but I could not find it so will start another. I know everyone on here knows what I am taking about. We have all had the wait, some only a few times and others many. I would bet that it never gets to be ho hum. Each one is special ( like dogs and cats) and has some meaning to us or we would not have put the money out. I went thru it only a couple of weeks ago. I got at Inyoni that I have been after for some time. And yes I was waiting at the mail box ( my mail lady knew I would be there) just dreaming of cleaning pheasent and quail as she drove up.
I feel like another one of our BF members, taking the long way around the barn. So, I am waiting for probably the most special CRK that I have or may ever own. I am going to keep it a surprise until it arrives, probably mid next week. It is not a 1 of 20 but is one of not to many. It will never be made again. I really have nothing to give away for someone who guesses what it is but I will leave little hints each day. And who knows what I may find in my not so organized gun and knife room.
There are two BF members that will know what I am talking about and I am sure they will help me keep it seceret.
I hope everyone has a little fun with this and maybe it will make the time go a little quicker.
Tomorrow will be the second hint as there is a little hint already in the above.

Thanks for reading my to long post and feel free to tell us about one of your waits.

Bill

One Piece Knife Shadow I..........???

I remember you wanting the Inyoni. Took me awhile to find one and when I did it was the last of any dealer....lol. Glad you scored one....!!!

Now waiting to see what else you have coming inbound.

I know ALL about the wait :)

One Piece Knife Shadow I..........???

I remember you wanting the Inyoni. Took me awhile to find one and when I did it was the last of any dealer....lol. Glad you scored one....!!!

Now waiting to see what else you have coming inbound.

I know ALL about the wait :)

Thanks nyefmake, looking forward to using it this hunting season. And no not a Shadow I. Need to get another fixed blade.

Thanks nyefmake, looking forward to using it this hunting season. And no not a Shadow I. Need to get another fixed blade.

Glad you like it. Funny thing is they sat around for years and never bought one, as soon as they were GONE, there was a mad rush to find one.....lol

Great little knife though, have no idea why I waited so long. I can see it being great for small game/birds as well as even whitetails. Mine happened to be a store display and was missing the lanyard. I called CRK and they had some of the special thinner paracord left and they made me one up and sent it to me. Best Customer Service in the industry.

For me, there is no reason to even try others these days when we have perfection right here....!!!

Cant wait to see what you have incoming. I am assuming its a folder now.

ummmm such a nice guess. That would be something to have.....sorry no. At least give us one of your waits.

It has been shipped. I am hoping Tuesday. Isn't USPS flat rate shipping a great thing. I think I have a prize. It is a 5 year old male goat with a hygiene problem. Nyefmaker and MostMenAreRuthless are the only members that have made guesses so if no one guess I will give the prize to the one who make the most guesses. Don't miss out on this prize. I will take care of shipping and send a tracking number. MostMenAreRuthless you are in the lead. :) Oh and there is a hint in here.

Is it that one he made with the sharpened piece of metal attached to titanium handles? If so, that's a very nice choice, and I love mine.
Just let me know when I need to email you my shipping info.

Is it that one he made with the sharpened piece of metal attached to titanium handles? If so, that's a very nice choice, and I love mine.
Just let me know when I need to email you my shipping info.

Finally someone that has really studied the hints. You are so close SadSappySucker but not quite. It was such a good guess that I just may have another goat it my heard just like the one I described. I will get your shipping info as soon as the sharp piece of metal arives.

Bill

Regular with Flat Ground blade?

Bingo, you nailed it Kidcongo! NIB 1 of 130 flat ground Regular Sebenza. Blade is dated and signed. So there will be some up set members but you get the 5 year old male goat with hygiene problem. Send me you address so I can get him ready and shipped. :)
It should be here tomorrow so pictures will follow. I am not a collector but may keep this for a while.

Back