The Wait

Dang! Nice grab. I can't wait to see your photos. Right now I'm waiting on a 1999 annual that should be here tomorrow. It's torture!

Dang! Nice grab. I can't wait to see your photos. Right now I'm waiting on a 1999 annual that should be here tomorrow. It's torture!

We never get used to the wait do we. Very nice knife looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Bill

FFG Reg. Way to go sir! Pics, and lots of them are expected. Especially comparison shots so we can see the sweetness of the FFG vs HG.

Lucky!!

FFG Reg. Way to go sir! Pics, and lots of them are expected. Especially comparison shots so we can see the sweetness of the FFG vs HG.

Lucky!!

It has arrived and it is perfect! To many things to do tonight to take pictures ( I am not that good and need time to get the best shots) so I will get them on tomorrow.
Sorry you lost out on the 5 year old male goat with a hygiene problem I know you did the most guesses. For some reason Kidcongo has not sent me his address to ship the goat to. Oh well if he does not sent it soon the prize will default to you. :)

Bill

Back