1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

The Wait

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by Birdhunter1220, Aug 27, 2014.

1. VVilliam

VVilliam

Sep 29, 2013
    Dang! Nice grab. I can't wait to see your photos. Right now I'm waiting on a 1999 annual that should be here tomorrow. It's torture!

2. Birdhunter1220

Birdhunter1220 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 3, 2011
    We never get used to the wait do we. Very nice knife looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Bill

3. MostMenAreRuthless

MostMenAreRuthless

Sep 27, 2011
    FFG Reg. Way to go sir! Pics, and lots of them are expected. Especially comparison shots so we can see the sweetness of the FFG vs HG.

Lucky!!

4. Birdhunter1220

Birdhunter1220 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 3, 2011
    It has arrived and it is perfect! To many things to do tonight to take pictures ( I am not that good and need time to get the best shots) so I will get them on tomorrow.
    Sorry you lost out on the 5 year old male goat with a hygiene problem I know you did the most guesses. For some reason Kidcongo has not sent me his address to ship the goat to. Oh well if he does not sent it soon the prize will default to you. :)

Bill