The Watches CRK People Wear...

Went with the Seiko Giugiaro Design "Ripley" re-issue today:

Pretty sure my pseudo-pimped small micarta Insingo Sebbie would be a decent companion for a bug hunt:

;-)

Regards,
Adam
Super old post but... hopefully you see this. Awesome watch. How do you like it? Does it wear too small?

Super old post but... hopefully you see this. Awesome watch. How do you like it? Does it wear too small?
It wears perfectly on my 7.2" wrist. Fantastic watch for those who remember the 80s fondly, or are fans of "Aliens."

Regards,
Adam

It wears perfectly on my 7.2" wrist. Fantastic watch for those who remember the 80s fondly, or are fans of "Aliens."

Regards,
Adam
Very cool. Thanks. Been on the fence about picking up the black variant since the Ripley is impossible to get at a reasonable price

Keep this thread going. I love watches. I've got a couple Panerai and a Tag as well, but my Sub rarely comes off for more than a day or two.

1WDPPpb.jpg

suddenly miss my no date some, it wouldve gone perfectly with this tanto thats inbound

Thanks mrknife, that's a nice Rolex, and a very nice 21. :)
CwJicGV.jpg

z7tGv3O.jpg

The Hamilton is my favorite and gets 90% of the pocket time. It's very accurate and only loses about 15 sec a day. This one was my 1st pocket watch, a Rockford Hunter and it still gets a little love. The winding spring broke about 2 years ago and I had to replace it and several gears. Since then it hasn't been very accurate, losing about 2 minutes a day. Not bad for a 110 year old watch though.

Back