The Watches CRK People Wear...

9GXeQtU.jpg

Ss9wDqH
almost always this ginault ocean rover. Swapped the bezel insert last week.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/Ss9wDqH"><a href="//imgur.com/Ss9wDqH"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

MVG, I saw your CRK birthdate wish list posting. I have an Inkosi with your date. Any interest? Looks like I can't direct message you, but happy to send you an email if you're interested.

Thanks,
KHG

Currently, my most worn watch is my Rolex Explorer II, and by far my most carried knife is my Inkosi Insingo. That being said, my favorite brand is Omega, and I also own Seiko, Breitling, Tudor, Ball, Hamilton, Timex (vintage), and of course G-Shock. I like to have knife and watch pairings, and the two hobbies are connected for me in that manner. BTW, for anyone on the WUS forums, I'm there under the username "Knives and Lint".

Here are some of my favorite CRK/watch pics, plus a couple others

8OzeP9e.jpg

cFHJhla.jpg

4dFrPg3.jpg

flfPfHK.jpg

AYfK3fk.jpg

r1pAH84.jpg

5XcnBnn.jpg

UyuhYN2.jpg

Currently, my most worn watch is my Rolex Explorer II, and by far my most carried knife is my Inkosi Insingo. That being said, my favorite brand is Omega, and I also own Seiko, Breitling, Tudor, Ball, Hamilton, Timex (vintage), and of course G-Shock. I like to have knife and watch pairings, and the two hobbies are connected for me in that manner. BTW, for anyone on the WUS forums, I'm there under the username "Knives and Lint".

Here are some of my favorite CRK/watch pics, plus a couple others

8OzeP9e.jpg

cFHJhla.jpg

4dFrPg3.jpg

flfPfHK.jpg

AYfK3fk.jpg

r1pAH84.jpg

5XcnBnn.jpg

UyuhYN2.jpg

Really nice knives and watches. I don’t post on WUS a whole lot but I lurk over there often and I remember seeing your posts. My name over there is JL Pettimore. Those really are some fine watches you have there.

Really nice knives and watches. I don’t post on WUS a whole lot but I lurk over there often and I remember seeing your posts. My name over there is JL Pettimore. Those really are some fine watches you have there.

Thanks Brother, much appreciated! I'll keep an eye out for you over there.

Back