The Watches CRK People Wear...

JBUHJvNl.jpg
ImJfxG2l.jpg

So a couple of years ago I thought I might like having a watch but hadn't worn one in over a decade so I bought a $22 Armitron from WM to give it a try. It finally stuck and I've worn it consistently but it has started having some issues. Got a Cyber Monday sale on this G Shock and I really dig it. Hoping there is another watch under the Christmas tree this year (metal bracelet/nicer).

yR2rquQsGpLWl_Jx_ZD8oq7Rx1YtyT4W4wNSvDZ-hAdcZUKiXNbndX2RDXgbRedx7lmL_I8y4lcFb6sgWEMcUs6JYMY4nccxkAquVdFjXYWspXBZJruuGbecvewNN9FRJKuK4l95ESQ=w2400

When it's time for church, Orthodox style. Btw, I have yet to see a picture that does the Manero justice. Mine still doesn't.

First time posting a picture, wish me luck...

https://imgur.com/HLEa8Rf
HLEa8Rf

HLEa8Rf
HLEa8Rf.jpg

Nice combo.:thumbsup: To embed the picture, right click and copy the image address. Then use the insert image icon on the toolbar at the top of the reply window.

Nice combo.:thumbsup: To embed the picture, right click and copy the image address. Then use the insert image icon on the toolbar at the top of the reply window.

Thanks so much for the assist! I'll practice on the tutorial portion of the board before I muck it up again. Have more combos to share in the future.

Back