The "Whatever" Thread

That will be fine. Happy today is Wednesday, every Wednesday Pops Beef has Weenie Wednesday, hotdog and fries for $2, so Connie stops on the way home from work and picks me up a couple.

Dang it, you guys just reminded me.....
I went shopping today and hot dogs were on my list.( I make a list so I don't forget of course:rolleyes:)
So naturally I forgot to check the list since it was in my pocket, and didn't get the hot dogs!:( :confused:

Here are some great looking handles: CBK, Bushcrafter and Puukko.
TNsUPGB.jpg

Dang it, you guys just reminded me.....
I went shopping today and hot dogs were on my list.( I make a list so I don't forget of course:rolleyes:)
So naturally I forgot to check the list since it was in my pocket, and didn't get the hot dogs!:( :confused:

At least you had the list with you. My wife likes to make a list then leave it at home.

At least you had the list with you. My wife likes to make a list then leave it at home.
I use an application called Cozi. Allows you to keep and share an online shopping list right on your smart phone. Very handy. Free with ads.

Best

mqqn

Went to damn near Chicago or Michigan not sure lol. Far northern Indiana and picked up 60 ar500 1/4 inch thick steel plates. Going to beef up my backyard backstop lol. Supposedly won't stop rifle rounds but it took all the pistol I could throw at it. Its the window cut outs for up armor humvees. The scrap. Got it for 4 bucks a plate. Pretty hard to beat that price. Figure I'll just shoot the holes in them to hang em lol. We will see how that works out for me.

I use an application called Cozi. Allows you to keep and share an online shopping list right on your smart phone. Very handy. Free with ads.
Best
mqqn

I'll try to convince her to check it out. I believe a list in any form is better than no list.......she's a "non-believer"

Went to damn near Chicago or Michigan not sure lol. Far northern Indiana and picked up 60 ar500 1/4 inch thick steel plates. Going to beef up my backyard backstop lol. Supposedly won't stop rifle rounds but it took all the pistol I could throw at it. Its the window cut outs for up armor humvees. The scrap. Got it for 4 bucks a plate. Pretty hard to beat that price. Figure I'll just shoot the holes in them to hang em lol. We will see how that works out for me.

how big are the plates? (L X W)

Back