The "Whatever" Thread

Saw this on Facebook. Someone is using a picture of one of my knives as an advertisement. When you click on the link it takes you to a foreign made piece of junk hollow handle knife.

I would be furious! Is there anything that you can realistically do to get it taken down/prevent it from happening?

I can't even find it anymore, I made a few nasty comments on it. It's one of Andy's pictures, I emailed him about it.

Anybody know how to add photos from Flickr to the forum?
Copy the BB code from Flickr, click on reply, type any text you want to add then click the icon on the top right corner that looks like a note pad and paste the code. I hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
I use https://postimages.org/

1) Choose image (click on image you want from your files)
2) After it loads, scroll down and click icon on right side of Hotlinks for forums
3) Click Don`t allow
4) Click on your Edit button and click copy
5) Go to forum and click on paste

I can't even find it anymore, I made a few nasty comments on it. It's one of Andy's pictures, I emailed him about it.
It's still there, just down much further... I tagged you in it, John.

Just a trash company trying to skate by on others hard work...
Fortunately the folks that will buy a knife from an outfit won't get anything with your mark on it, and likely aren't going to spend the money on a quality knife.
So rest easy that you aren't losing any sales nor having your name tarnished.

Your name is there, and anyone that does click it will see that you made it and see the "JK Knives" name

As I mentioned in another post, I had to get a new hot water heater. I noticed a small puddle of water by the heater Friday night, so I went to Lowes and bought a new one. Since the leak was small, and I don`t have a finished basement, I decided to wait for today, while I was heat treating , to replace it. Not too bad, 8:30 and I`m done. (I was trying to convince the guys in my class to change it out for me on Saturday, but the decrepit old man routine did not work!)

As I mentioned in another post, I had to get a new hot water heater. I noticed a small puddle of water by the heater Friday night, so I went to Lowes and bought a new one. Since the leak was small, and I don`t have a finished basement, I decided to wait for today, while I was heat treating , to replace it. Not too bad, 8:30 and I`m done. (I was trying to convince the guys in my class to change it out for me on Saturday, but the decrepit old man routine did not work!)
I would first need to know how to do that before I could offer to do it. Glad you got that knocked out this morning. How were the biscuits and gravy?

I would first need to know how to do that before I could offer to do it. Glad you got that knocked out this morning. How were the biscuits and gravy?

You learn by doing it. It's even better when you're learning on someone else's water heater :D .

I've put in a few. I'd have helped out if I was there. You'd just have to put up with me swearing when I cut the pipe too short and had to run back to the hardware store :p.

Making me feel bad. Dad and I would have gladly stuck around Saturday night and done it. The downside for you would have been listening to more of his stories while we worked.

I'm just kidding, I had the old one drained and removed and the new one installed in under two hours.

Back