The "Whatever" Thread

Thanks! It's tackled a few boxes along the way as a warmup. After that I'll be thinning the edge a bit, finish sanding the handle, and putting a leather cord through it.

It's been a while so here's some pics from wanderings past.
losB29S.jpg

GKXRW49.jpg

FaMd4m1.jpg

HV6olAk.jpg

qrWGzjr.jpg

NXO2QMN.jpg

1OkIFZb.jpg

Ou35Jsr.jpg

UyiqYQe.jpg

ve7Hs6v.jpg

RrAgSvJ.jpg

IqnAa1t.jpg

And one of Chloe baby just because.
hUZI9Ql.jpg

That spike hawk is still up for grabs. Anyone made an offer on it?

I didn't but I had to restrain myself. I am trying to think like a retiree and not just spending it all every month. That is a great hawk though, someone should snag that puppy.

You and those f'ing snakes! (I do like your kitty).
haha - Ophidiophobic? I am not afraid of them but they do startle me when mowing - when a stick starts scurrying away from me lol.

That bunny was sassing you.
I don't remember the Fuddster ever catching Buggs. Tongues out!

Great pictures, Mykel!

best

mqqn

After my 16 hour shift at work we get to our dentist appointments a few minutes early to find out they were an hour an a half behind schedule. Being in the area we decided to eat at the cafe nearby once we finally got away. Of course there was another wait that we were in no mood for. We called in a pizza and grabbed a six pack on the way home. Not at all fancy but damn hard to beat a cold beer and good pizza:)

I'd say you need to find some spare time to play with that thing. I've been looking but don't know what direction to go yet. It helps that I'm eternally moving!

Y YoungCurmudgeon
They run fast, so watch out about the higher grit belts building heat.

Oh, and the lower grit Blazes will chew a fingertip to the bone in about .047 seconds, so be careful about being bit.
----
There are a few "builds" on YouTube, so take a look on there.
One shows a glass platen install, tracking knob swap, and a few other low budget upgrades.

What HP model did you land?
Two or three wheel model?

Y YoungCurmudgeon
They run fast, so watch out about the higher grit belts building heat.

Oh, and the lower grit Blazes will chew a fingertip to the bone in about .047 seconds, so be careful about being bit.
----
There are a few "builds" on YouTube, so take a look on there.
One shows a glass platen install, tracking knob swap, and a few other low budget upgrades.

What HP model did you land?
Two or three wheel model?

Thanks for the tips; I'll check out the YouTube vids.

It's a 1/3hp, 2 wheel model, just like those used at JK world headquarters.

good luck, I have a (generic brand) one the same size and even it has sanded my finger tips down a time or two, there a lot of fun though, and sure beat hand sanding everything :)

Back