The "Whatever" Thread

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the thoughts. Hardest part is how rough my kids are taking it. Even my crazy German Sheppard is acting depressed. He will be lonely during the days now while everyone is at school and work.

Happy late birthday, Mykel!
Thanks John.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the thoughts. Hardest part is how rough my kids are taking it. Even my crazy German Sheppard is acting depressed. He will be lonely during the days now while everyone is at school and work.
Perhaps rescuing another will help fill the void for your son, the rest of the family and the GS.

Happy belated Mykel! Here are some pics for you. Up in the Colorado high country along the Beaver lake trail near Avon, CO. Hailed on us at one point and rained the whole way down.

s3s6VoW.jpg

jZuNgqQ.jpg

DwVqRx8.jpg

gKKonGr.jpg

Happy belated Mykel! Here are some pics for you. Up in the Colorado high country along the Beaver lake trail near Avon, CO. Hailed on us at one point and rained the whole way down.

s3s6VoW.jpg

jZuNgqQ.jpg

DwVqRx8.jpg

gKKonGr.jpg
Thanks, for the pics Mt.:thumbsup:

In-laws kept the kids this weekend, so I was able to date my wife. Spent Saturday at the Bourbon & Beyond Festival; good music, food & drink, and great company. Yesterday, we slept in (much needed), went out for a late breakfast, hit a matinee, and we're toegether.

I hope everyone's weekend was half as good as mine.

That sounds like a great weekend! What movie did you see? I worked and that's about it. Maybe next weekend!

I'll have to check out the first one I guess! Anyone seen IT? I think They released that a month too early. My better half isn't keen on horror movies, but I can talk her into one or two when the Halloween decorations are out.

Thanks for the pics, Mykel!

That lamb's ear (?) threw me off for a second. Almost looked like frost.

The trees are starting to turn around here too, and it is starting to cool off again, hopefully for real this time. I love this time of year.

Thanks for the pics, Mykel!

That lamb's ear (?) threw me off for a second. Almost looked like frost.

The trees are starting to turn around here too, and it is starting to cool off again, hopefully for real this time. I love this time of year.
My pleasure Coop.
The lamb's ear(?) was covered in dew and was sparkling in the sun but my camera didn't catch it.:rolleyes:
I love fall and the cool down it brings also.

I love fall and the cool down it brings also.
Thanks for sharing the pics. We also enjoy the changing of the seasons. That was one of the reasons we camped last weekend. The daytime temps barely made it to the upper 80's.

We're still getting a Heat Index over 100* down here, and I cannot wait for it to cool off. We had one week with lower humidity and temps in the upper 70s, and it was heavenly. It's looking like the highs won't be below 80* until mid-October at the earliest.

Back