The "Whatever" Thread

When will the JK Pumpkin knife be available? :cool:

I used a Buck 110 to carve a pumpkin last year just because it has been neglected and needed to be dirtied up. ;)

Trails and a tongue.
Klmsdx8.jpg

wTqHlfW.jpg

zfbnAlt.jpg

I found this little guy and had to get a pic, he's so damn cute.
E7127LK.jpg

Knife for the day.
WblmuOF.jpg

Thanks gents.I really got lucky with that pic.

More from todays wanderings.
It was a blustery and cool day.
CQ5nEbE.jpg

mEeFV0X.jpg

But the dark clouds passed on the wind and it was thankfully pretty nice for the few hours I was out.
(it's now raining as I type)
YjaP8Xw.jpg

Kp64AYi.jpg

I spotted a wabbit for the first time in a long time.
vYKECtN.jpg

Love the colors of the turning Maple leaves.
fDnPV9R.jpg

Late in the season, but they get a big E for effort.(black berry blooms :rolleyes:)
RqEtEsU.jpg

I was taking a break and spotted this wasp flitting around on the ground near my feet.
It turns out it was tethered to the silk thread the caterpillar had put out and was actually stuck until I released it.
Iaz2fs9.jpg

Fv4eQFd.jpg

Thanks for lookin'.

Thanks for sharing your pictures again. Fall is definitely settling in here and I need to get out and enjoy it before the snow flies. I am heading to Orlando for a week with the better half to sneak in one last week of summer! Any good restaurant recommendations for the cape canaveral area? Breakfast or dinner will be in that area one day.

Weekends are boring, only 3 people have posted since Friday. I don't even bother turning on my laptop anymore, just check on my phone.

Weekends are boring, only 3 people have posted since Friday. I don't even bother turning on my laptop anymore, just check on my phone.

I haven't been posting much, but have been reading a lot.
Looking forward to getting my RWC.

I was out of town the past two weekends, spreading fear amongst the fish along the Outer Banks of NC. This weekend doesn't appear to be as promising with an 11 day outage at work and scheduled overtime.

Back