The "Whatever" Thread

They were offering free tokens for kids in costume at chucky cheese tonight ;)

22366618_1557599910970191_972504748357990797_n.jpg
Great pic!
Iris the cow=iCow.;)

mykel m mykel m
I appreciate you taking us along. I don't often comment on your trail walks, but I do always have a smile brought to my face by the pics (even the slithery ones) and knowing that you are out and about.

mykel m mykel m
I appreciate you taking us along. I don't often comment on your trail walks, but I do always have a smile brought to my face by the pics (even the slithery ones) and knowing that you are out and about.
Thanks Bill, I do what I can to share the love of the outdoors through pictures.

Thanks to the nasty weather we've been having up here in the PNW I hadn't been out to the park since Tuesday and didn't think I'd get out until the next forecasted nice day which they say is Monday.:(
I said sh...ot, I'm a jonesin' for some trail time so I checked the weather report on the noon news yesterday and the radar showed a bit of clearing coming right after 12:45ish so I made a quick sandwich to throw in the pack and headed out.
Well, I got lucky and the showers held off for a few hours and the sun even came out for a few minutes.:thumbsup:
It was wet, dank and blustery, but it was also outdoors, so win for me!:D

q6hGAgI.jpg

97BJGeK.jpg
0oSSDAM.jpg
mdGo2ty.jpg
CuWrnvk.jpg
qJO4Y1G.jpg
EzKQMd6.jpg
MMNbPmp.jpg
V8xGSbD.jpg
2ineIEO.jpg

ioNKVOr.jpg
2cboQ3c.jpg

This little guy was gobbling up seeds as fast as he could between storms and let me get surprisingly close.
w4FtVBi.jpg
FuVeuWL.jpg

Lunch break.:thumbsup:
LEZ6ciz.jpg

I love a drizzly day in the woods, I'm hoping for good news on Stella so maybe I can relax enough to get out and enjoy myself without worrying.

It's a sad day when there is only one post in over 24 hours. I'm thinking that's a sign.

Back