OK JKers, it's picture time again.

IzeWktn.jpg

33IO9pw.jpg

t0ZuUzQ.jpg

MCYVJJk.jpg

yH4zrSk.jpg

xJPuUAY.jpg

kGkCBwP.jpg

I see this guy's web all the time on my sideview mirror and it gets damaged whenever I go for a drive, but it rebuilds when I park my truck.
So the other day when I was leaving the park he was out repairing the web and I finally got a look at him and naturally snapped a pic since I had my camera on me. Cute ain't it?
lCxhOUE.jpg

W1AW0vc.jpg

FYvGl22.jpg

NYSu6Sb.jpg

db4EMWC.jpg

zqEWPek.jpg

And the Pocket Cleaver was in my pocket the other day.Thanks again Grunt And Pete.
1ZT1qQ0.jpg

She is feeling better, but Becky is keeping her home from school, too much flu going around.

The gravel in pic #one (feather)is just incredible, like a bed of jewels! Super nice pic....sale-able for sure,

Are you searching for edibles when you find so many fungi?
Nope, just interesting subject matter.:)

She is feeling better, but Becky is keeping her home from school, too much flu going around.
Glad she's feeling better, keeping her away from all the germy kids is best.

The gravel in pic #one (feather)is just incredible, like a bed of jewels! Super nice pic....sale-able for sure,
Thanks Brad.

That is a great batch of pics overall but the first one is particularly nice.
Thanks also to you Sean.

Merry Christmas ya'll.

Nope, just interesting subject matter.:)

I'm no expert but I really enjoy foraging. When the morels pop up in the spring it's a family affair. We found an unbelievable chicken of the woods this fall, less than 10' off of a hardtop road. Thanks for sharing your walks. Merry Christmas!

I'm no expert but I really enjoy foraging. When the morels pop up in the spring it's a family affair. We found an unbelievable chicken of the woods this fall, less than 10' off of a hardtop road. Thanks for sharing your walks. Merry Christmas!

I love morel hunting. It is a family tradition here too.
I'd like to get better at identifying other mushrooms. I come across them all the time when I'm hiking, but I just haven't been willing to risk it.

Feeling kind of sneaky lately. Connie will turn 60 on January 1st, and Becky and I have been planning a surprise party for her on December 23rd. I arranged with her supervisor so she is off work that day, and got her friends numbers out of her phone while she was sleeping. Becky contacted her friends, and we found our old photo albums so the girls can make a collage of old photos. Should be fun, and since it's over a week before her birthday it should be a big surprise.

How did the surprise party go?

Had a sewage back up in my apartment Thursday and have to wait till Tuesday for pro cleaners to get here.
My bathroom and bedroom are biohazard areas so I've been sleeping on the recliner since.
Myke ain't happy and christmas can suckit.:mad:

Sorry for your misfortune Mykel. On the bright side you can quote national lampoons Christmas vacation “Merry Christmas, shitter’s full!”

Wow, talk about stress relief!
We've been getting dusted on and off since yesterday so I decided to go park wandering this morning.
The park is a bit higher in elevation (a hundred feet or so) than where I live, so the snow was a bit deeper and nice and powdery.
Not blizzard conditions, but we got a white christmas finally.
And I finally got to get out and enjoy a snowfall.
Them be my tracks in da snow!
aEnLRXh.jpg

And them be tweety's.
OshMeRA.jpg

iqYcXG3.jpg

We had a long dry summer and I often thought ahead to winter and hoped I'd be able to get out and play in the snow.
chChWu2.jpg

Yippie!
Mh5Ubd2.jpg

FlGviRp.jpg

vgyDxtu.jpg

Oysters on ice?
Nooo, ice on oysters.
9nbKFnv.jpg

As I was heading to my truck I spotted this woman with a pack of dachshunds and the little guys were having a blast.
EbAav3G.jpg

Oh yeah, Red ain't red no mo.
JcmiomP.jpg

u5dcnTD.jpg

Last edited:
I took a few days off work to make the most of Christmas and this is my first day back since last Wednesday. Sitting here in the parking lot the dread of returning makes me think I should play the lottery more often.

Back