The "Whatever" Thread

I went and looked at giant sectional couches for my living room. I man could get a nice jk collection for the price of those things.

If it's available near you check out England Furniture. They are a division of La-Z-Boy and make furniture in the USA. That's what we bought because price was competitive with import stuff with a better warranty and unbelievable selection of fabrics and colors.

We paid enough for our new couch and chair to have bought a nice harley. They better last as well as our previous couch and chair, which we just gave to my son and daughter in law. They were Thomasville leather and had held up very well over the 20 years or so that we had them. The new stuff is Stickly - could not get Thomasville in our area anymore.

best

mqqn

If anyone has a Point Blank gun shop and range near them they are running a special offer this coming week. 8 range passes for $40.

Need some knife pics, off today and my curiosity is getting the best of me. I saw the Hurley Creek and know it is a good all around little pocket type utility knife, just to have on you, anyone else have any that they just like to peel apples with or just use for small jobs while hanging around the house, kitchen or campsite? Like stretched Potowatmi, stretched Blue Gills, etc? Those you find indispensable that you reach for and they are there? Any action pics would be great. I got a small little JK metal knife when I purchased another Jk mini knife, but cannot find it, it would fit this idea perfectly, will try pics later of that mini and bird and trout.

Last edited:
Need some knife pics, off today and my curiosity is getting the best of me. I saw the Hurley Creek and know it is a good all around little pocket type utility knife, just to have on you, anyone else have any that they just like to peel apples with or just use for small jobs while hanging around the house, kitchen or campsite? Like stretched Potowatmi, stretched Blue Gills, etc? Those you find indispensable that you reach for and they are there? Any action pics would be great. I got a small little JK metal knife when I purchased another Jk mini knife, but cannot find it, it would fit this idea perfectly, will try pics later of that mini and bird and trout.
This is one of my favorite JKs. I can't understand why it didn't get more attention when John offered them. The Izula is just there for size reference.

Love my element 01 hunter I usually have a rotation of fixed blades I go through for carry, but the element 01 just fits my ideal perfect small fixed blade needs and wants that I haven't even thought about picking up my others.

My wife asked what I wanted for Father's Day and I picked camping where there is no phone service or internet. I loaded the truck while drinking my coffee this morning now I'm just waiting for them to get up.
Happy Father's Day to the bunch of awesome dads here:thumbsup:

Enjoy camping. Swim meet then Dance recital are on my agenda tomorrow. Incredibles 2 movie on Sunday. That’s my Father’s Day weekend.

I love World Market! I'm going to have to swing by my local store to see if I can find one of those chocolate SAKs!

Back