The "Whatever" Thread

A friend of mine was driving north on I-81 in Virginia Saturday. VDOT had a sign warning drivers of the hazardous road conditions ahead........ in North Carolina:rolleyes:
See kids, you do need to pay attention in Geography class.

I told my wife it was probably a worker doing exactly what the engineer told him to do and not asking questions.
Last time I had an issue with VADOT I was driving on a back road. Just as I was getting to an intersection there was a detour sign posted. Would not have been a big deal if there was a detour option. I had to turn around and drive back 8-10 miles to get to the previous intersection. Not sure why the sign wasn't placed there.

Great find, reminds me of the one I found in the plastic with the bass scrimshaw. Love the original K Mart sticker too.

Yeah I've been on a pretty tight budget lately but when I saw this I had to have it! Part of me wants to keep it in the packaging but the better part of me wants to take it out and use it like it was meant for.

That’s one of my favorite patterns, I picked up 3 more from Brad at the recent Gathering.

This is my first Barlow but I figured this is a good way to see if I like it before I dive in. I'm usually a trapper or stockman pattern guy.

Got rear ended at a stop sign today. Young kid driving a beater Saturn slid into me on the wet pavement. Getting estimates tomorrow. It just keeps getting better.

Back