The "Whatever" Thread

That is great news too about Emily. I wonder if there is some kind of food reaction, my daughter had some bad ones I they though the herb rosemary had something to do with it. Hope they can find out, maybe eye strain or eye trouble.

Getting a little nippy out there in IL.
We got frost, but no negative temps thankfully.
Had a blanket of wet snow a few weeks ago, but it disappeared in a day.

I'm glad for the test results on Emily and hope they figure out the cause of the migraines and ease her suffering soon.

Looks like Becky’s husband is going to buy my Glock 43. He likes it and I can use the money.

Maybe later, after you sell some knives, you will be able to afford a real pistol made of METAL;)
My three favorites are metal, S&W 638, Berretta 950BS, and Kimber Classic 1911. (you could include my old Single Six, but I gave it to Alison, or my S&W Combat Masterpiece that I gave to Becky).

Maybe later, after you sell some knives, you will be able to afford a real pistol made of METAL;)
lol :D

i figured i better say something. :rolleyes: i'm not getting notifications anymore apparently.

hey fellas. hope everyone is safe and warm.

I actually only have one plastic gun left, my custom Glock 17, which since it was a gift from Connie, will be going nowhere. Besides, I shoot it very well.

Hi Todd! You’ve been missing a lot of special offers on knives.
hi john. i’ve really slowed my buying. but i’m still looking. i just can’t help myself. o_O

i’ll keep my eyes open on your offers. cheers.
hope all is well.
-todd

It looks pretty but, the next day I want it GONE! LOL! I do love to hunt, and eat rabbit! You can't beat getting up on the weekend, and having a country fried rabbit, milk gravy, eggs, and biscuits ready for you, along with a fresh pot of coffee! Wow, makes me hungry just thinking about it! Later guys!

ft (PSoJKK, #36)

I like the look of the Ruger Blackhawk. Anyone have and use one? Any love for the old six shooters? Anyone Cowboy Action Shooting (CAS)?

I've had several Blackhawks and only had an issue with one. My favorite is still my 3-screw 357 that I've had for 25 years or more.

Back