The "Whatever" Thread

Time does fly... especially when it comes to kids. one day they can’t even hold up their heads and the next they’re in middle school. Now a couple of my brother’s boys are about to be teenagers and they are getting bold riding their skateboards and dirtbike... what’s next? Cars and girls probably...
My youngest graduated college last weekend. Talk about time flying.

My youngest graduated college last weekend. Talk about time flying.
Congratulations!
The day I dropped my older son off at college was one of those days I'll never forget. Seems like it could have been last year but it's closer to 9.

My daughter graduated from college in May and is starting a new adventure in the area not far from her school in SC. She liked the area and decided to stay, not much different when I decided to stay in my college area.

The little guy got a haircut...
GAJhjj5.jpg

HYHsSLb.jpg

I'm ashamed to admit how long it's been since I shot. I'm fortunate to have a public range 15 minutes from home but the mosquitoes enjoy my visits as much as I do.

Mine is an indoor range 4 miles from me. I pay $21 a month for unlimited visits. It’s $19 to go one time, so it made sense to get the unlimited membership for $21.

It’s Point Blank Gun Shop and Range. They are all over the middle of the country all the way down to Texas. They plan on expanding West.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th! We're heading out this evening to camp with family for several nights despite the weather forecast of thunderstorms almost every day.

No plans for the 4th. Connie works, I’ll be trying to keep my dogs calm from all the fireworks.

I would like to do more special offers, but it doesn’t really seem like more than two or three people visit this forum anymore. I’ve got orders to cover me through August, after that who knows what will happen. I’m hoping it’s just a summer thing and orders will start coming in, the last one I got was three weeks ago.
I really need some new ideas.

Got my TN carry license. I had to take a one day training class and live-scan prints (included in the cost of the license). Then you go to the TN Drivers Services. The fellow told me to expect a 90 day wait, which didn't daunt me being from Illinois. However, the license arrived in less than two weeks - I think he said NINE days in a heavy southern drawl.

I had to shoot to qualify - 20 rounds at 3 yards, 20 rounds at 5 yards and 10 rounds at 7 yards.
Easy peasy.

All I had down here at the time was my Kimber Ultra - so that's what I used.

best
mqqn

Back