The "Whatever" Thread

I got me a red para 3 in m390 from dlt. I had planned on keeping it till a hinderer caught my eye. I was thinking of convex grinding and acid etch/stone washing the para 3 and selling it. Irdk what something like that would go for and I’m curious to see if that interests anybody.

if you just want to sell it, don't modify it.

IMG_0296.JPG Just got my first full size JK Kephart, it has a Corian handle, is that a material you have used often?

Here's new one for as good a side by side I can get for. New looks pointier and handle looks more rounded at the guard. Handle may be thicker in general, but it's hard to tell in our photos.

Just got my first full size JK Kephart, it has a Corian handle, is that a material you have used often?

img_0296-jpg.1186055

urbeqgel.jpg

A little history. When I first started making knives they all had oak handles. After a few months I started using black or brown garolite then found a supplier for fancier wood, then micarta and G10 (I no longer offer G10).

Here’s what’s on me today. Got the umnumzaan on me instead of a JK since it’s mine and my fiancées anniversary. Looked for months to find a umnumzaan with a day and month related to our anniversary so felt it was fitting to carry today.
93C90774-E1DD-40E3-B55C-7BA3D5D6B108.jpeg

But here’s a pocket dump from earlier this week with the tanto which is becoming a favorite real quick!
62C4CAC5-B8D8-4E5A-BECD-70279FE2F3F7.jpeg

That’s a nice looking slip sheath. :thumbsup:

Jeff

Thanks that one was my first time trying out that dye color and it immediately became my favorite. The mud turtle sheath for the passaround will probably be the buckskin color.

Thanks to whenever has been posting pictures of my knives on Bushcraftusa, I’ve been getting emails about knives from there. Hopefully I’ll get orders. Right now I’m looking at one September order that probably won’t be made due to no replies to emails, and one that was a waste of several hours of my time, both in person and emails.

Back