The "Whatever" Thread

Target texted employees yesterday to tell them to stay home today, they will be closed.

This guy popped his head out as I was weeding this morning.

hPO16yu.jpg

Jeff

Edit to remove post that may have been considered political.
Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to a fun weekend.

Last edited:
It really hurts the point of the protests, but most of the peaceful protests seem to be happening during the day and the riots happening later in the evening/night, at least around Michigan. I'm 99% sure much of the over-reaction is pent up rage from the mass quarantine, not all, but a lot of it.
I would say that while there is probably some overlap, I think for the most part is that these are two separate groups. There is a Target/BestBuy/Jewel by my house that was attacked. These stores are nowhere near the protests and the arrestee’s weren’t even from around here.

I would say that while there is probably some overlap, I think for the most part is that these are two separate groups. There is a Target/BestBuy/Jewel by my house that was attacked. These stores are nowhere near the protests and the arrestee’s weren’t even from around here.

For one location in Michigan near where I grew up, they were in the same place. I guess I'm not sure if it was the same exact place of the city but demonstrations, peaceful and non-peaceful, were downtown. They trashed the place.

Simplejack Simplejack something terrible happened at our home yesterday. Thunderstorms were moving back and forth so we settled in for a lazy evening at home. I decided to mix myself an Old Fashion. My wife walked into the kitchen and asked if I minded fixing her one. I asked if she wanted her normal lemonade or rum and Coke. She said she would have an Old Fashion using Sazerac because she tasted the last one she mixed for me and likes it. I tried telling her Jim Beam would be better suited to her taste but got a rather dirty look.

Simplejack Simplejack something terrible happened at our home yesterday. Thunderstorms were moving back and forth so we settled in for a lazy evening at home. I decided to mix myself an Old Fashion. My wife walked into the kitchen and asked if I minded fixing her one. I asked if she wanted her normal lemonade or rum and Coke. She said she would have an Old Fashion using Sazerac because she tasted the last one she mixed for me and likes it. I tried telling her Jim Beam would be better suited to her taste but got a rather dirty look.
Well your screwed now. Its like when a dog tastes blood. Your sazerac will never be safe in the house again.

Heading out the door this morning I grabbed my S&W 38 like I usually do when the weather is nice. I started thinking about the craziness throughout our country as I sat in the driveway then went back inside and swapped the S&W for a Glock and extra mag. Am I being paranoid?

Heading out the door this morning I grabbed my S&W 38 like I usually do when the weather is nice. I started thinking about the craziness throughout our country as I sat in the driveway then went back inside and swapped the S&W for a Glock and extra mag. Am I being paranoid?

There is a fine line between well-prepared and paranoid.

Both are effective.

best

mqqn

Not at all. I usually carry my S&W 638, but I’ve been carrying my modified Glock 17 with extra mag. It seems we have similar taste in firearms.

Back