The "Whatever" Thread

John started working on my latest order. Here’s a before picture of the knife he’s re-handling. 2nd from the top.

6OGqxNt.jpg

Nice collection of older JK’s, looks like you have one of the only two made Kane II models.

Thanks John, it swings nicely too. Took the handle to 400 grit and used some cutting board wax to finish it. Feels like furniture!

Jeff

Looking good, I’ve still got 3 larger ones in the shop, one is a double bit. Got around 8 hatchets in the house.

I still have two double bit and a scout hatchet to hang. This one was priority though!

Jeff

The Wolverine initial testing was a success as well. The full handle feels great and really pushes you into the work. The blade shape and length are perfect for my intended use and the grind is very nice!

BSKh5MB.jpg

Jeff

My grandson was taking my youngest granddaughter to Becky’s house to go swimming Saturday, a drunk driver crashed into them and totaled his car, Luckily they both walked away with bruises from the airbags. Now Emily is afraid to get in a car.

Oh no, that's horrible. Thank goodness there were no serious injuries.

The definition of Bad Ass. That`s my grandfather, second from the right. Those were te days of the old time gangsters like Al Capone. I can remember him showing me original photographs of the aftermath of the St. Valentines Day Massacre.

DSCN3473.JPG

Back