The "Whatever" Thread

I'm gonna need some quotes brother.

Commando stainless black micarta with mosaics of course.

Joker natural micarta mosaics. Little wider handle for easier grasp though.

Or a trench knife commando full tang with knuckles drilled just incase real war breaks out. I'd rather have a jk with me.

Also that tracker design we discussed a year or so ago.

Thoughts. This will be a December order

Here you go

Commando stainless black micarta with mosaics of course. $280

Joker natural micarta mosaics. Little wider handle for easier grasp though.
$200

Or a trench knife commando full tang with knuckles drilled just incase real war breaks out. I'd rather have a jk with me.
Can’t do this one

Also that tracker design we discussed a year or so ago. If it’s the pattern I showed you, in 3/16” steel, $350

Thoughts. This will be a December order

Hey y’all sorry for the absence on here personal life got very very crazy with a big family emergency then all the covid stuff happening didn’t help. I’ve been pretty much off all the forums since everything happened, but it seems like things are finally getting back to normal for us. Still loving all my JKs though!

Hey y’all sorry for the absence on here personal life got very very crazy with a big family emergency then all the covid stuff happening didn’t help. I’ve been pretty much off all the forums since everything happened, but it seems like things are finally getting back to normal for us. Still loving all my JKs though!
Good to see you here again.

Welcome back.

Connie is trying to bring a little normalcy back, today she had me bring all the indoor Halloween decorations from the attic and she put them all over the house. I convinced her to wait until next weekend to put up the outside decorations!

Connie is trying to bring a little normalcy back, today she had me bring all the indoor Halloween decorations from the attic and she put them all over the house. I convinced her to wait until next weekend to put up the outside decorations!

I was wondering about people putting Halloween decorations out early, already seen some up in the neighborhood. I can understand having them out for a little while before the day, but almost a month out? I wonder if it is more of celebrating the coming of cooler weather and fall?

I was wondering about people putting Halloween decorations out early, already seen some up in the neighborhood. I can understand having them out for a little while before the day, but almost a month out? I wonder if it is more of celebrating the coming of cooler weather and fall?
We are just trying to get back to being somewhat normal. We just got off another two week shutdown in our county. Plus, it makes Connie happy, she really likes Halloween, so why not decorate early?

So true. Have a great week. Hey, we were cleaning out the spare bedroom and I almost got the Christmas tree out......maybe just to move it so I can continue cleaning the the room. I did hit me for a second or two to put it in the living room. Maybe by spending time outdoors it will take our minds off the pandemic for a little while. They say fresh air is good, so maybe we all need to open the windows and let the air in to refresh everything. Staying indoors with cold weather coming can make people catch it again. I got my flu shot already, people forget about it too.

:D

Last edited:
Maggie broke out her indoor halloween decorations. It does make the house more fun and the woman's touch is always appreciated.

I had to service the deck on the mower - with a little under an acre and a half the blades need sharpened a couple times in the mowing season and the spindles get some grease - ready to mow into December.

best

mqqn

I'm really enjoying this late September weather. Nice enough to enjoy a sip of bourbon outside while wearing a short sleeve tee. Sunday is forecast to be back in the 80s. Looking forward to hunting season but not so much the cold weather.

looking forward to the middle of next week.
supposed to be 90 tomorrow and Saturday, 75 Sunday, 65 Wednesday...

Rainy this weekend, the remnants from tropical storm Beta. Got the backyard cut before my lawn mowers acting up. Sputtering and rhen would not stay on. I think some old gas, so I tried adding some Stay-bil. I think the ethanol and condensation may have built up some deposits. Some warmer weather next week.

P.s. I would love to see some Hurley Creek pics or in action shots. Or just even on a post or fence or wherever.

Last edited:
Rainy this weekend, the remnants from tropical storm Beta. Got the backyard cut before my lawn mowers acting up. Sputtering and rhen would not stay on. I think some old gas, so I tried adding some Stay-bil. I think the ethanol and condensation may have built up some deposits. Some warmer weather next week.

P.s. I would love to see some Hurley Creek pics or in action shots. Or just even on a post or fence or wherever.
I would love to see pictures too, this place is like a ghost town!

I am torn right now, do I want afriction folder or the Improved Bowie? John, can I get the friction folder in 154cm? Now I am leaning to the friction folder.

Last edited:
Back