The "Whatever" Thread

^you're a lucky man JK, although, how much luck is involved, it isn't luck, just JK and friends

hope you all keep taking as good as care as you can of yourselves, please get well ASAP!

EDIT: oops, I thought you were saying you got two granddaughters or daughters for your secret Santa last year...

BUT now I realize it was a beard pic :)

How long do these manliest of male beards take to get that long?

@Simplejack I hear you make a mean sheath for John's knives

what's your avaliable like these days?

I am ordering a Tool and sheath from JK, and he mentioned you make a mean sheath

do you have a Tool on hand to make a fancy sheath for, or would John have to mail you the knife when he's finished?

@Simplejack I hear you make a mean sheath for John's knives

what's your avaliable like these days?

I am ordering a Tool and sheath from JK, and he mentioned you make a mean sheath

do you have a Tool on hand to make a fancy sheath for, or would John have to mail you the knife when he's finished?
Depends sometimes I just need measurements. If it has alot of curves I will need the knife. I have a run of fixed blade sheaths for kephart sized knives up on the bench. In just need finish them.

Hey we actually got a few snow flurries on Christmas morning, still doing it now so, we have a slightly white Christmas after all in central VA!! I know it may not seem like much to you guys in different states who get snow, but we have not had a white Christmas in a long time.

once upon a time, it snowed where I lived... I think it was1994, and it was probably closer to soft hail than actual snow

sometimes I actually miss shoveling snow, if simply because it's a good workout for my back and soooo satisfying once you're done :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good knife!

mor pun pls :)

Once upon a time, santa had a really nice shearling coat.
Fleece navidad.
Unfortunately, he also had a mouse problem, and so Mrs. Clause gifted him a cat.
Felis navidad.
Worse, they found out the cat brought "friends" into the house that also infested his coat.
Fleas navidad.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

John, my sons LOVED their Kephart EDC knives. They kept going on and on about them. Thank you for the work you put into them.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Back