The "Whatever" Thread

Me and John have been bs ing about getting myself a maker account on here to sell some leather. I think I could draw in some more sales for jkhandmadeknives. What are yalls thoughts. I just ordered up a side of herman oak 8/9oz (not cheap lol )for sheaths and rifle slings. The membership is 75bucks that all pretty much wipes out my leather fund.

Well, I will have a small order for you, hit me up on email or PM to discuss further!

I received a day early mail call tonight, Rule 9 EDC and it's a beauty :thumbsup:, thanks John. For a small EDC knife it has a decent size blade, sharp from JK with excellent blade workmanship. The handle length is small with good width and the design allows me to get a good 3 tight finger grip with the 4th overlapping but I still have control. I'm impressed with John's overall workmanship, not sure why it took me so long to buy from him and I encourage others to. With it being dark outside now and raining here's a couple inside pics. The knife did not come with a sheath but since leather is my other hobby I'll use this back pocket sheath with clip while I make a front pocket sheath/slip with a clip. I can't wait to get my EO1 EDC :D

rule 9 edc 1.jpg rule 9 edc 2.jpg

I received a day early mail call tonight, Rule 9 EDC and it's a beauty :thumbsup:, thanks John. For a small EDC knife it has a decent size blade, sharp from JK with excellent blade workmanship. The handle length is small with good width and the design allows me to get a good 3 tight finger grip with the 4th overlapping but I still have control. I'm impressed with John's overall workmanship, not sure why it took me so long to buy from him and I encourage others to. With it being dark outside now and raining here's a couple inside pics. The knife did not come with a sheath but since leather is my other hobby I'll use this back pocket sheath with clip while I make a front pocket sheath/slip with a clip. I can't wait to get my EO1 EDC :D

View attachment 1494831 View attachment 1494832
Nice. I think im up to a dozen jks my wife told me I need to sell some I just chuckled

Glad you are still here so I can check in, I come here first then hit the for sale sections to see what has come in and if they are interesting from the other makers and people selling stuff. Like to see their ideas and workmanship.

Glad your sticking around another year john. Hope everyone else is doing good and doing something other than focusing on all the world drama. I sitting at my dining room table making some king cobra style rifle slings out of some beautiful herman oak leather. Might go take the boys and find something to do. I really need to clean my garage to.

It seemed like renewing was the right thing to do, but I’m having some doubts. Orders are being canceled faster than they are coming in. I’m thinking if it doesn’t pick up soon, I’ll be taking a break from the forums.

It seemed like renewing was the right thing to do, but I’m having some doubts. Orders are being canceled faster than they are coming in. I’m thinking if it doesn’t pick up soon, I’ll be taking a break from the forums.
Yeah old boy doesn't have the best track record at being reliable

I know! The last I heard from him was over a week ago, told him I needed payment, he said he would send it that night, bullshit!

Tell him this is the final notice and if you do not hear from him and payment in a reasonable amount time, then it is going up for sale. Any way to PM him? Sorry that had to happen.

I don't understand cancelling an order but that's just the way I look at things. We have the term "buyers remorse" for a reason. Hopefully things will pick up for everyone as we move forward. There's still no overtime at work but everything is finally back to running 24/7. I hope that's a positive indication, definitely better than the increasing gasoline prices.

Back