The "Whatever" Thread

Congratulations!
I'm super happy to announce my oldest son and his wife are proud parents of a beautiful healthy baby Girl. Eliana Margaret was delivered a couple hours ago and is doing well. Still difficult for me to wrap my mind around the idea of having a granddaughter.

Glad to hear that Hanna is able to start the school year with some good news!

Congrats to the new granddad F fishiker !

To add to the good news- my wife and I welcomed twin boys last week; kids 4 & 5. Still trying to wrap my head around how that happened…

Yeah, I saw the announcement, I sent it to a friend who really loves the Stones. Sounded like he was pretty well grounded and loved jazz, and his horses.

Good Friday morning all. I hope everyone makes some good memories this weekend.

Bill
I know a high school football game doesn't seem like much but we went to one Friday night and everyone had a great time. After more than a year of no live sporting events it was extra special for us. We hit the parking lot early and tailgated like we were at a NCAA game.

I spent the last two days putting new shingles on a shed and moving a couple K of busted up concrete and asphalt. I need to go back to work tomorrow to rest.

My wife now works 0600-1800 Fri-Sun so I get up at 0530 4 days a week and 0430 3 days a week. I might have to retire to sleep late! LOL

Bill

Back