The wonderful Kabar Dozier Folder

I'm assuming it will but I haven't tried. I'm curious to see how that coating holds up and if it's scratched off as easily as the black coated blades are. I wouldn't mind raw D2 anyway so I almost hope that it DOES come off easily. My guess is that the blade will swap readily with any of the other handle colors but I haven't
Will the new D2 blade/lock transfer over to an older Aus8 Dozier handle? I'm assuming it will, but I'd like to know... because if I get one I'll want to put the blade in my black handle.

Something old with a new take... I very carefully ground the symmetrical spear point into a drop point similar to the mini version. I read somewhere that there was an early production run of them that were all that way.

doz-drop-point.jpg

The lock spring tension on this one has also been "lightened" by thinning it down a little. Love these knives, outstanding design in so many respects, including that they can be tweaked a little.

Looks great man! I've ground on a few of the ones I've had over the years. Dropped on down like yours and also ground one to look like the Dozier Phat Bob. This is the knife that makes me wonder why I need to buy others.
Something old with a new take... I very carefully ground the symmetrical spear point into a drop point similar to the mini version. I read somewhere that there was an early production run of them that were all that way.

doz-drop-point.jpg

The lock spring tension on this one has also been "lightened" by thinning it down a little. Love these knives, outstanding design in so many respects, including that they can be tweaked a little.

Back