The World's Most Dangerous Places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting those RYP. A lot of guys I talk to go "Who Pelton?" I link them and they're intrigued.

Cool, so you're THAT guy. Nice!

Hard to tell who is real or not on the web. Big fan of your books.

May I ask, why do you do what you do? My brother and I are Soldiers so go when we're told. I don't get why others would choose to go to these places.
No disrespect intended.

May I ask, why do you do what you do? My brother and I are Soldiers so go when we're told. I don't get why others would choose to go to these places.
No disrespect intended.

Hey my friend ~ glad to see you are still around ~ for awhile anyway......

You are in good company here.

Dawg,
Looks like I'm headed your way again for a while.

Will need to take a few trips from there but will be short so I'm good with that. Need those to blow the plague out of my arteries:D

Thanks for posting this RYP.
And thank you for putting yourself into these situations to educate the world of the atrocities and tragedies occurring in the dangerous places!!

Mr. Pelton,

So, in your opinion, is Columbia still as bad as the bad old days of Pablo Escobar or is it worse now?

RYP, What drives some of these people/organizations to meet with you or let them film their operations? I realize you have to persuade them to do so, but I've always wondered what exactly they do or hope to gain from it. Is it a monetary gain? Do they want the exposure? Or is it the simple desire to tell their story?

You certainly have my respect...........

The clip about Columbia makes South Africa seem like Disneyland.......and that's saying something:eek:

Colombia is much better and may of the FARC rebels I hung out with are all dead. Tirofiro died of natural causes. Mono was killed a few weeks ago. Raul Reyes was killed a year or so ago. Funny about how many people on my show are dead :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back