The Yuma, always on my mind!

No matter how hard I try to talk myself out of it. I keep coming back to look at the Yuma.

I have been studying this knife for a long time. For what I do and where I do it. It would seem almost a perfect fit.

Being back to work full time has afforded me the opportunity to to some knife oggling. And the Yuma keeps popping back up on my radar.

I think I want something in wood. But some of the laminates look very cool too.

I love the curly maple on Murph's big M-18 chopper.

I had an old hornet of his in green dyed curly maple and it was gorgeous.
2017-08-08 03.46.11.jpg 2017-08-08 03.46.47.jpg

get a sandblasted micarta. this is a hard use knife and would benefit from a textured grip

No matter how hard I try to talk myself out of it. I keep coming back to look at the Yuma.

I have been studying this knife for a long time. For what I do and where I do it. It would seem almost a perfect fit.

Being back to work full time has afforded me the opportunity to to some knife oggling. And the Yuma keeps popping back up on my radar.

I think I want something in wood. But some of the laminates look very cool too.

I love the curly maple on Murph's big M-18 chopper.
The Yuma is perfect. Why settle on 1 scale materiel. My yuma has both...I'd post a pic but photobucket hates me and bladeforums doesnt allow direct uploads (at least I haven't figured out how yet)

OK Todd and Murph!

I just couldn't take it any more. The antique ivory g10 with natural phnelic liners and rivets, from your website is on it's way to its new home.

I wasn't sure about the light colored G10. But the more I looked at it. The more it grew on me. I'm excited. The Yume looks like it will make me a great field and camp blade.

We are all way more active on the Facebook page. Todd and the gang do a live show every Monday night.

The page is called something like "TM hunt and his marry band of knuckleheads."

Junkie,

Thanks for the heads up.

Well that's sad. I get why folks use facebook. Especially business folks.

But, I am not now, nor will I ever probably be, a facebook person.
I'm not a Zuck fan.

So I guess I'll adjust to the loneliness. I live in the woods at the end of a dead end road. So I imagine, I'll survive.

Who knows, maybe I can be a Rock Star here!

I love my Yuma.

14434177431_e4247f1388_z.jpg

14291088197_e6c28203c8_z.jpg

14712780522_18dc90722e_z.jpg

Jeremy

Guyon,

Yes sir, it does tend to lean on the Bushcrafty side.
i-xh6JJGR-XL.jpg

i-vxX4Mqj-XL.jpg

And a flash shot, because I was running out of light,
i-VQH3DgP-XL.jpg

Great photos! makes me want a yuma.

But of course every time I think I want a yuma, I change my mind and think I would rather have the extra length of the tradewater. Then I go back and think I would rather have the smaller more balanced blade of the yuma. Back and forth, back and forth, it's a vicious circle.

Great photos! makes me want a yuma.

But of course every time I think I want a yuma, I change my mind and think I would rather have the extra length of the tradewater. Then I go back and think I would rather have the smaller more balanced blade of the yuma. Back and forth, back and forth, it's a vicious circle.

you should take a look at the trailmate.

Wow I had to look that one up. I didn't know it existed. Ill have to ask todd if he still makes them.

Im not sure a trailmate will fill the void I've had for a yuma/tradewater. If anything it just creates a new void. Thanks vik you're an enabler to my knife addiction.

:) good to hear!
and what's not to like about a yuma blade attached to an upsized magua handle

Back