Theft of HI Christmas Katana

Glad to hear it got recovered! One of the fastest ways, believe it orm not, to solve such a case is to sic a postal inspector on it. I see that's still true.

No Not really, just don't like to be/sound psychopathic or have the bad juju that having items that have taken human life can bring.
I seem to have pretty good "juju" from blooded weapons, FWIW.

Glad to hear it got recovered! One of the fastest ways, believe it orm not, to solve such a case is to sic a postal inspector on it. I see that's still true.

I seem to have pretty good "juju" from blooded weapons, FWIW.

You sound like my kind of guy :thumbup:

And before anybody freaks-I'm kin to Vikings,"blooded" weapons are good and blood rituals are normal and I take after that.

I have to believe that the graciousnes(is that a word?) of Ms. Yangdu and all of the patrons of HI have brought this to a satisfactory conclusion. It does not matter if the person(s) responsible for the misplacement of this masterpiece is(are) punished in this world.

It does not matter if the person(s) responsible for the misplacement of this masterpiece is(are) punished in this world.

Being so devoid of character that one would commit such an act is punishment in itself. They not only have to live with themselves, but even worse... they have to be themselves.

Here's a sincere prayer that they change themselves for the better.

Being so devoid of character that one would commit such an act is punishment in itself. They not only have to live with themselves, but even worse... they have to be themselves.

Here's a sincere prayer that they change themselves for the better.

Well said, Duck.

That is great news. I'm glad it turned out okay. Now, whoever ends up the with the Katana not only has a beautiful blade and scabbard, but also the great story of the "Christmas Katana"

Superb news!
HI Christmas Katana came back to Reno,:) thank you all for your supports.
Excellent service by USPS inspection:thumbup:
2-18-09k%20001.jpg

2-18-09k%20002.jpg

As wonderful as it is unlikely. Very nice, Yangdu. Congratulations.

Kis
enjoy every sandwich

Back