There can only be two

I think I could narrow it down to two boxes of CRKs, but not two knives.

Sebenza's for beer?? Hahahahahahaha
You're funny
IMG_9084_zpsa1c32bd2.jpg

I'd keep my Large BG-42 Regular, and my Small BG-42 Regular.

Those two barely beat out my Small and Large Micarta Classics.

Umnumzaan
Small Snakewood Sebenza.

Still working on that second one. I have a large snakewood, but if I only had 2, it would be the small and the zaan. One of each size.

I would probably default to keep the most meaningful rather than the rarest or most valuable. These two are from the birth years for my two boys..

54umac1uazzl1ym6g.jpg

Once I get the time to finish my pic thread and start the selldown in earnest, these are the 2 that will remain...

The used on in the pic...

P68Arrival12_zpsfxikskqr.jpg

And this small with high contrast Raindrop...

RegDoneByChris_zpsrsk0btar.jpg

OldRaindrop_zpsr53pycur.jpg

Plain large 21 clip point - Arguably THE Sebenza

Small micarta insingo - Arguably THE ultimate EDC

A lot of variety in just those two.

Probably a large 21 and a large 21 Insingo. Vanilla flavored is fine by me. I don't really care all that much for my small 21 and while I like my 25, I don't like it as much as when I first got it, namely because of the pivot. It's too fiddly to take apart and put back together and thread locker is required. The 21's pivot is near perfect. I also slightly prefer the hollow grind of the 21.

My Rt-handed, older (finer finish) stonewashed Micarta 25, and my old-pivot no LBS or Idaho Made 'Zaan.

Sure would hate to give up my lefty Micarta 25 and my lefty Micarta 21, though.

The umnumzaan and the standard large 21 sabenza. Just plain jane. Simple, no hassle and the inly two I have at the moment.... :)

Back