There, Try That With An Ultra Thin Blade...

Mistwalker

Gold Member
...but first you have to figure out what "that" is... :D
20190610_233129.jpg

Maybe cutting a leg of lamb, through the bone?

Lolololol, not this time.... But in all seriousness don't ever try that with a Custom Knife you like unless you know for a fact that has the steel and the edge geometry to survive it. In 20 years of field research and development of tools designed for all sorts of uses... I learned a lot of odd little bits of info along the way...

Prosciutto wrapped around cheese.

That was my first thought, also. :)

Good eyes! Boar's Head . Very tasty :)

you can send it in for warranty repair

I know but then I have to part with it for a while ... :)

BUT..lololol. in this case "that" is just finally getting the entire logo on the spine and being able to read it in images... which is necessary for the images that I wanted the knife for to begin with :)

Im just happy i got the marker basically in the center

Yes you did. The space at the top the iddle is almost exactly the same as at the bottom of the y. You did a damn fine job with the logo! The knife is perfect overall. So much so it's inspiring, which is what I was hoping for to begin with

"Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
You been out ridin' fences for so long now
Oh, you're a hard one
But I know that you got your reasons
These things that are pleasin' you
Can hurt you somehow"

So what is the good food? Was it Boar's Head after all? Maybe I am jus plain ig-nor-a-moose!!!! That was a statement not a question so no coments from the rest of the peanut gallery. :D I did figure out it was a Fiddleback. :rolleyes:

"Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
You been out ridin' fences for so long now
Oh, you're a hard one
But I know that you got your reasons
These things that are pleasin' you
Can hurt you somehow"

LOLOL, not sure what you're saying with it here Pat, but still one of my all time favorite Eagles songs. I used to sing it a lot when I was hitchhiking cross country a lot back in the early 80s.

So what is the good food? Was it Boar's Head after all? Maybe I am jus plain ig-nor-a-moose!!!! That was a statement not a question so no coments from the rest of the peanut gallery. :D I did figure out it was a Fiddleback. :rolleyes:

LOL, yes it is just a roll of Boar's Heads Prosciutto and Mozzarella I picked up at Kroger while I was at Blade just for a photo with a knife made by an Italian company I am working with now.
20190609_190915.jpg

I just wanted to see how thin I could cut it with the Protagonist, and use to hold the knife in place for some test images. The Protagonist didn't really fare any worse that the thinner blades just due to the medium I was cutting here. Anything thicker than a wire has issues with this stuff lol. In the actual calendar image close up of the Protagonist it will be held in place by some wild game or fowl as Aragorn had some skill as a hunter as well on their journey through the wilds. Or perhaps at the Prancing Pony.

Dammit, I thought the model of the knife used was called the Desperado. Was trying to be all cool hinting at it.

Back