There's A New Outlaw In Town!!!. . . NFNO Coming Wednesday, February 6, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern !!!

Looks like a fat baby hand:p

I've got those fat baby hands too. The Fusion Nano handle crowds the pinky a bit, same as the 2G Ergo.

But then, the regular fusion handles are a bit big for my wife's dainty little girlie hands, so these should be perfect for her.

Fat baby hands, toddler tweezers, dainty girly hands, man hands, raccoon hands, who gives a f- - -! Busse has got a handle for all of us. Cheers...
Nano fusion for me!

It’s my new favorite knife! I can’t wait to get home from work to hold it again:rolleyes:

Lol, man I keep looking up the status of mine.
Keep wishing it to say "shipped"
Reckon I just need to chill out lol. Prolly gonna be a while.

Getting this knife so fast was very unexpected. I have waited much longer with past orders. I ordered a rodent Rucki in November, still haven’t got the billing ding. I check on the website and my bank account like everyday. lol. It’s the hammered silver with green/black g-10. Can’t wait to see that combo! I guess it comes when you least expect it.

Beautiful knife!
Thank you JACKMANDU for a great video!
Will a NFNO fit into a spec-ops long sheath without any mods?

Beautiful knife!
Thank you JACKMANDU for a great video!
Will a NFNO fit into a spec-ops long sheath without any mods?
Thanks Tree! I don’t have a spec ops sheath. I can post some blade dimensions for you this evening.

Back