There's A New Outlaw In Town!!!. . . NFNO Coming Wednesday, February 6, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern !!!

Blade width- 1 13/16”
So the blade's too wide to fit spec-ops sheath. Good excuse to buy a good kydex sheath though :)
Thanks again JACKMANDU!

Well fellas, anyone else get a shipping notice?
I'm really hoping that a lot go out this week

Shipping ding. BIG Satin - Black G10
That is a very popular combo. I ordered one of those and a hand finished satin with green Micarta. Now I'm afraid i'm gonna have to keep both! :D:D:D Jackmandu's video of his BIG with black G10 is making me think it's a perfect combo but Satin and green Micarta is my favorite combo. Decisions, decisions. First world problems I guess. :D:D:D

That's 2 N A row!
I had originally ordered x2 Nuclear Options, both with Hand Shaped G10. 1 Black G10, the other Orange and Black G10. But, I would have never have thought they would have dinged us so quickly for payment ( I'm not complaining! I Love it! ) it's just I could then only afford 1, so I went with the Orange and Black version.

That's 2 N A row!
I had originally ordered x2 Nuclear Options, both with Hand Shaped G10. 1 Black G10, the other Orange and Black G10. But, I would have never have thought they would have dinged us so quickly for payment ( I'm not complaining! I Love it! ) it's just I could then only afford 1, so I went with the Orange and Black version.
Nice! I'm hoping this new business model continues. Much easier to plan this way but I was expecting to have more time as well.

I just need to sell some organs to keep myself deep in infi! I'm sure there are some HOGs in need of a healthy liver! ;););)

Nice! I'm hoping this new business model continues. Much easier to plan this way but I was expecting to have more time as well.

I just need to sell some organs to keep myself deep in infi! I'm sure there are some HOGs in need of a healthy liver! ;););)
What true HOG ISN’T in need of a healthy liver?:D

I really believe this model will continue and continue to strive as well.
Spyderco has instituted a policy like it as well.
I think it stems from all the Competition out there now. And our 1st world epidemic of instant gratification :D
Amazon...:eek::D:thumbsup::cool:
I ordered a book last Friday, and it was here the next day lol......1st world problems!!:D
Which reminds me! Theres still 26 minutes to go before quittin time in Wauseon......come on shipping ding!!:rolleyes:o_O

Back