There's A New Outlaw In Town!!!. . . NFNO Coming Wednesday, February 6, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern !!!

Paid 2-14-19...
On my doorstep 3-1-19 :) ...

Kuyrp8j.jpg

IQmxA5p.jpg

9NXcmXU.jpg

R5pUULb.jpg

09zjQGx.jpg

Jm5Cu6L.jpg

xdvd39Q.jpg

MwEUW6D.jpg

t84xQRW.jpg

zNetzkX.jpg

Great pics as always Petey. I ordered the same combo, mine should be here Wednesday. I can only hope my micarta is that black.

Last edited:
I kinda feel like this might be like an ASH1 with a NF handle.:):thumbsup:
For those of you who have both, is this anywhere close, or am I way off?
Does anybody have some side by side comparison pics of these two?
Thanks.

Great pics as always Petey.

Thank you Ryker. :)

I kinda feel like this might be like an ASH1 with a NF handle.:):thumbsup:
For those of you who have both, is this anywhere close, or am I way off?
Does anybody have some side by side comparison pics of these two?
Thanks.

Flattery gets you everywhere ;)

BTW, I thought the same thing about ASH1 & the nano Outlaw when I took delivery...so with no further delay...

blade length and general profile comparison, that's a Skinny ASH1 BTW:
MIDhOvo.jpg

9Y1ZOtW.jpg

SoKzMpW.jpg

U568V80.jpg

here's a cool shot...I lined up the rear pommel hole & rear handle tube with a couple roll pin punches, OF NOTE: I lined up the sharpened edges as perfectly as I could so this gives you a good idea of blade height and spine profile differences...
r95Exmq.jpg

handle differences >>> Nano is noticeably lower in profile at pinched-in areas fore & aft of the palm swell, and pommels are quite different in profile and "feel" as you'd expect with Fusion handles...
dEI57za.jpg

talon hole hang >>> I don't know if this proves anything LOL-- maybe balance point <maybe:rolleyes:>, that's an old broom holding up the roll pin so my hand wouldn't block the frame, btw :oops: ...
buCyWMX.jpg

I think there's a lot of similarity between the two models, most notably-- sharpened blade length and pretty similar weights* >>> *remember that's a SKINNY ASH-1 I'm comparing with the Little Lawless One.

Main differences I note is that the ASH1 has a more dropped point, flat grind rather than sabre, no thumb divot on ASH1, more sweep up to the point on the Nano Outlaw, and of course the fusion handle.

I think they have a similar use with the main deciding factor if you had to choose coming down to if you want a tip more lower on the midline of the blade and how comfy you find the Nano vs. ASH1 handle for your particular hand. They're both great. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Compared this with my BGSFNO. Blade profile is essentially identical, except the BGSFNO is about a quarter to half inch longer. The NFNO is SWEET, and one of the sharpest edges I’ve ever gotten straight from Busse. So glad I got into this one. ALMOST wish I had ordered a second, but it just wasn’t to be. Bad timing.

BTW, it is so close in size to the BGSFNO that the kydex sheath I purchased for the BGSFNO is serviceable as a NFNO sheath. And doesn’t even rattle. Still, gonna have to get it its own sheath. As nice as it is (BIG satin) I’m still planning to use it mercilessly.

Great comparsion Petey - thank you!
Are the NFNO and ASH-1 handle is of the same lenght? It's hard to tell from the pics - on one they look of the same lenght and on the other - the NFNO handle looks a bit longer.

Compared this with my BGSFNO. Blade profile is essentially identical, except the BGSFNO is about a quarter to half inch longer. The NFNO is SWEET, and one of the sharpest edges I’ve ever gotten straight from Busse. So glad I got into this one. ALMOST wish I had ordered a second, but it just wasn’t to be. Bad timing.

BTW, it is so close in size to the BGSFNO that the kydex sheath I purchased for the BGSFNO is serviceable as a NFNO sheath. And doesn’t even rattle. Still, gonna have to get it its own sheath. As nice as it is (BIG satin) I’m still planning to use it mercilessly.

Very Sharp, that sounds really good.
The Natural Outlaw is just a beautiful Busse to begin with ya know?
Can you elaborate on the differences between the handles? Of the SFNO BG and NFNO
Thanx!

That's a great comparison dogboye. I was thinking the NFNO had essentially the same blade as the SFNO but it's interesting to know that the NFNO blade is shorter. So I'm guessing the NFNO blade has the same shape as that of the SFNO but the length of the ASH-1. A very interesting and desirable offering from Busse!

Of course, the handles are different on all three -- probably the most significant difference between them.

Lol, of course, but does he like the new Nano Fusion handle better than the original Fusion.
I should've just asked it like that.
The one blade I really regret selling above others is the ASH1 BG I had. I loved the handle.
I guess it's just gonna be smaller. Prolly really nothing else to offer.

Great comparsion Petey - thank you!
Are the NFNO and ASH-1 handle is of the same lenght? It's hard to tell from the pics - on one they look of the same lenght and on the other - the NFNO handle looks a bit longer.

Yeah, it's funny, if you could straighten out the dogleg in the Nano Fusion handle it'd be a good deal longer. But with that downward cant to it-- it looks about the same length. But when ya grab both of them, it's evident the Nano Outlaw is roomier...good stuff!

Thanks for the comparison pictures, Petey.:thumbsup: I appreciate your time and effort in providing those.:cool:

Well, that explains it perfectly. Thank you Petey2.1! Skinny ASH is my favorite middle sized Busse. It looks like NFNO might be able to dethrone it. Can't wait to have the NFNO in my hands.

Could this be the week? Maybe even the day?:D
My very own 1st ever piece if Satin, no less Custom Shop INFI!:cool::D
Yes, I'm a little excited.....:rolleyes:

They seem to be dragging on the Nukes and the hand shaped scales.

Wonder if anyone has actually got one yet?

They seem to be dragging on the Nukes and the hand shaped scales.

Wonder if anyone has actually got one yet?
Jim, I sure haven't saw one yet.
Hopefully, we'll both get ours this week.
Man, those Hand Shaped G10 handles are gonna be sweet.

Back