There's A New Outlaw In Town!!!. . . NFNO Coming Wednesday, February 6, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern !!!

J4ALctJ.jpg
Im dying....

Currently scheduled to land Monday!!! :cool:
So this blade is a large slab of delicious INFI. Blade itself is larger in person than pics convey...which is good.
Hand shaped scales are smooth and comfy.
Love the BIG satin finish.
Agree with other posters; this is the sharpest out of the box blade I have ever received from Busse and kin.
Shaving sharp kids :)
VKwxMgP.jpg

3JwTxFC.jpg

VKwxMgP

3JwTxFC

Last edited:
So this blade is a large slab of delicious INFI. Blade itself is larger in person than pics convey...which is good.
Hand shaped scales are smooth and comfy.
Love the BIG satin finish.
Agree with other posters; this is the sharpest out of the box blade I have ever received from Busse and kin.
Shaving sharp kids :)
VKwxMgP.jpg

3JwTxFC.jpg

VKwxMgP

3JwTxFC
Wow. Very nice!
Mine is a Nuke with Scales just like those on yours.
Gosh darn it! I wish I would've had enough shekels at the time to have bought a BIG Satin too....

Last edited:
Wow. Very nice!
Mine is a Nuke with Scales just like those on yours.
Gosh darn it! I wish I would've had enough shekels at the time to have bought a BIG Satin too....

Sweet! I'd love to see Nuke version of mine. Hope you post a pic or 2 when she comes in! Cheers!

Did anyone get hand shaped maroon canvas? I would love to see what that looks like on the NFNO

I'm really anxious to see Jim's Nuke with Bruiser Shaped Scales. Hope it arrives to him today.
So far I like Lars G10 Bruiser Nuke the best.

Yeah. I'm really kicking myself for not getting the nuke. Won't happen again.

I prefer the non-nuked on CBT blades but that swedge is sweet! Still plenty of spine to strike a fire steel.

Sweet! I'd love to see Nuke version of mine. Hope you post a pic or 2 when she comes in! Cheers!

Man, Ya know in the 11th hour I had Amy to change mine to Red & Black Hand Shaped G10.
To be honest, when I saw yours I thought it was just a little too much Orange for me.

"Nuke with black canvas"........That's what I ordered but no shipping notice yet.......:(

I'm really anxious to see Jim's Nuke with Bruiser Shaped Scales. Hope it arrives to him today.
So far I like Lars G10 Bruiser Nuke the best.

It's actually shipping out today.

Got the notice Fri but it wasn't picked up on Fri.

Back