There's A New Outlaw In Town!!!. . . NFNO Coming Wednesday, February 6, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern !!!

Got mine. This is really a masterpiece. Thinking I might do a kydex sheath for it. Got a idea I ma going to try.
The Nano handle seems to be perfect for this blade.
Got to add that this has got to be the sharpest Busse I have ever gotten out of the box.
Ca6T4A0.jpg

Gosh, this makes me think I did pretty darn good for my first ever piece of Satin Custom Shop INFI.
Btw, the wait is getting harder! Seeing all these pics.....man.

Last edited:
All these amazing pics are KILLING ME!

I just went and ordered a third NFBA (Satin with Black Micarta) because I really needed some Busse action, even if I was giving instead of receiving.

I'm hoping I get a shipping ding tomorrow!

Yeah buddy! That's very, very, nice Jim.
Thank you. Those hand shaped bruiser scales look so good.

I have not weighted the Nfno but this knife feels nimble for its dimensions. I lightly stropped mine and it’s insanely sharp. INFI is a joy to work with.

Two nukes, blue/black, tan/black, both hand shaped, ordered on 8th and 9th of Feb ( one online and one over the phone ), paid on the 14th of Feb, just received the shipping notice and they will be arriving on Tuesday :thumbsup:

A shipping notice would make for a great weekend. Dont ya think? :):thumbsup:
Do you have a UPS app on your phone ?
My shipment notification came from UPS, delivery from BUSSE. However it was still showing awaiting on the website. So I called and Amy did confirm it is the NFNO's that shipped and the website will update after UPS picks up the parcel.

Back