There's A New Outlaw In Town!!!. . . NFNO Coming Wednesday, February 6, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern !!!

Two nukes, blue/black, tan/black, both hand shaped, ordered on 8th and 9th of Feb ( one online and one over the phone ), paid on the 14th of Feb, just received the shipping notice and they will be arriving on Tuesday :thumbsup:
Congrats man! I would love to see a pic of that black hand shaped nuke, when you get it.

Instant Classic. This fits my hand better than anything from Busse's main line. I am ecstatic to say the least.

Gw4oXWv.jpg

Instant Classic. This fits my hand better than anything from Busse's main line. I am ecstatic to say the least.

Gw4oXWv.jpg
Dang you all know how to take some great pics, putting some pressure on me and my cellphone photography lol.
Awesome looking blade, congratulations!

If regrets were allowed in Busseville, I think I'd regret not getting the nuked version.

I have got to agree. These nukes are looking amazing. Hindsight is shoulda got nuke too.

I've been holding off until I got mine in hand. These were a relative unknown, but now if Jerry did another immediate offering for these I'd be in again.

Dang you all know how to take some great pics, putting some pressure on me and my cellphone photography lol.
Awesome looking blade, congratulations!

Thanks man. I am tickled to death with this thing!

Two nukes, blue/black, tan/black, both hand shaped, ordered on 8th and 9th of Feb ( one online and one over the phone ), paid on the 14th of Feb, just received the shipping notice and they will be arriving on Tuesday :thumbsup:
Cool!
I must be getting close. Paid for mine on the 14th as well.

Do you have a UPS app on your phone ?
My shipment notification came from UPS, delivery from BUSSE. However it was still showing awaiting on the website. So I called and Amy did confirm it is the NFNO's that shipped and the website will update after UPS picks up the parcel.
Yes. But, I also have a USPS app too, which btw, mine will be coming. Thank you for asking though, I appreciate it :)

With a larger choil and a thumb ramp of sorts. The NFNO might be my favorite.

Back