There's A New Outlaw In Town!!!. . . NFNO Coming Wednesday, February 6, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern !!!

I weighed my NUKE, 16.2 ounces.

A little heavier than I guessed, especially for the Nuke version. That weight suites me fine, I prefer a little weight. These sure are beautiful. I having trouble being patient about this.

This Nuke satin is as close to mirror finish as any I have ever had from Busse. I really noticed it when I wiped it down with some flitz.

IMG_20190326_162037.jpg IMG_20190326_162104.jpg I just took these two out of the box, still oil on the blade, poor lighting and a Android cellphone camera, but they still look great ! I bought 2 different handle options thinking I would sell the one I liked less on the exchange for cost, keep the other.. But that decision won't come easy, even if I made one a user.. which one ?! Guess it is good to have these problems :thumbsup:

I tell ya, that tan & black is awesome...
Both are of course. We know how good Bruiser always is. But, again, that Tan & Black pops.
Or maybe its green and black. Whichever its is lol, it works.

View attachment 1098884 View attachment 1098885 I just took these two out of the box, still oil on the blade, poor lighting and a Android cellphone camera, but they still look great ! I bought 2 different handle options thinking I would sell the one I liked less on the exchange for cost, keep the other.. But that decision won't come easy, even if I made one a user.. which one ?! Guess it is good to have these problems :thumbsup:
Ummm, you don't have to post it on the exchange just PM me. If regrets were allowed in Busseland, my one regret would be not getting a Nuked one and that would be my chance to rectify that situation.

I tell ya, that tan & black is awesome...
Both are of course. We know how good Bruiser always is. But, again, that Tan & Black pops.
Or maybe its green and black. Whichever its is lol, it works.
The lighting was pretty poor in the room I snapped the pictures (had to hide from my young daughter, she is too curious), but I agree the black pops more with the tan... but that blue is a beautiful shade, great combo with the satin.

Weeellll....mine finally arrived.....I was able to breath again........:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:......some pics...

8e18b7d5-8374-4f78-aecc-a73e009ef3fb-original.jpg

8dfd9606-93cb-480d-b198-3ade56be4fa2-original.jpg

9dbec4ac-555a-4f5b-bcca-885442b9e834-original.jpg

Now....I need to figure out ....Kydex or leather...... what are you guys thinking??

The lighting was pretty poor in the room I snapped the pictures (had to hide from my young daughter, she is too curious), but I agree the black pops more with the tan... but that blue is a beautiful shade, great combo with the satin.

I'm really hoping mine will show up tomorrow.
It's been a great week for me lol. Got that coming, + I was also able to latch on to another Nuclear HOG Gemini w/Black Canvas.
A good week for many here actually!

Weeellll....mine finally arrived.....I was able to breath again........:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:......some pics...

Now....I need to figure out ....Kydex or leather...... what are you guys thinking??
I'm going with Pirtlemade leather for mine! That's my default! I hear he's almost through his backlog.

Man, that's nice!
Are those hand shaped scales?

Back