There's A New Outlaw In Town!!!. . . NFNO Coming Wednesday, February 6, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern !!!

Just received mine today and can say I love it. The new handle is great and the blade size is perfect for what I wanted it for, a general use blade to go on my plate carrier. Big blades are nice, but something light and general use fills a gap that I had in my Busses.

Nuked with hand shaped green canvas

(Can’t post pics, renewal came up at a bad time since I’ve had a crazy expensive six weeks)

DSC_6137.JPG

DSC_6135.JPG

Does anyone have both a textured and a hand-smoothed one of these? Mine is textured and I'm wondering if the dimensions are the same, i.e. is there less circumference on the smooth handles?

I thought Jerry posted not too long ago (like this year) that the smoothed scales are about the same thickness as textured. That they’re not textured scales that are then hand smoothed (which would make them thinner than textured).

The hand smoothed look great. But after having them on my HOG Badger, they’re not my thing. Not sure why. Just don’t do anything for me, except in looks. I mean, I keep seeing them posted, and I’m like DA********!!! Those look gooooood!!
But I like the feel of textured.

I thought Jerry posted not too long ago (like this year) that the smoothed scales are about the same thickness as textured. That they’re not textured scales that are then hand smoothed (which would make them thinner than textured).

The hand smoothed look great. But after having them on my HOG Badger, they’re not my thing. Not sure why. Just don’t do anything for me, except in looks. I mean, I keep seeing them posted, and I’m like DA********!!! Those look gooooood!!
But I like the feel of textured.

The dimensions of this textured one is absolutely perfect for me, but like you, I keep looking at those smoothed ones and man they do look good. I was thinking of trying one if I could somehow pick up a second, but I'm a touch apprehensive of changing ANYTHING because I like this one so much. Oh well, it's going to be hard to shake another one of these loose anyway.

#immediateencorerun?

Back