There's A New Outlaw In Town!!!. . . NFNO Coming Wednesday, February 6, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern !!!

I've got so many Busses, there's no need for more. But I can't resist this one.

Trying to decide between Double Cut, BIG Satin, and Satin. Any thoughts regarding corrosion resistance? I've always heard Satin may be more resistant than Double Cut, but no idea on BIG Satin. Sure looks good though. Correction: They all look good!

Satin is the least susceptible, all INFI Busses have the potential to develop some surface rust/oxidation that will leave a stain. On satin blades, sometimes "rust" will develop in the talon holes - a pipe cleaner or whatever else you can think of will knock it right off/out of the talon holes. Big DC and Big SATIN can develop some oxidation just sitting around depending on your climate and how cool you keep your house in said climate. I don't think I have had any satin develop "rust" just sitting around, save one that came with an uneven satin finish that Busse will fix if I send it in.

I lost my NMFBMLE in my yard for a couple days and it endured heavy rain, and sat in standing water. It developed surface oxidation that basically wiped off although did stain, no pitting. It is a user and use cures all.

Oh - and in for a canvas CG - the most appealing thing about the Nuclear option is the lighter handle option, although not worth the price for me (at this juncture)...wish the lighter handle was available as an option for the non-nukes...

Welp, looks like I'm in for another coated blade and g10 handles.

Damn! I thought I was finished for a bit.

In!

Just gotta decide, BIG DC, or BIG satin.
Probably BIG satin.
And green canvas.

There goes my damn gun money... I was really wanting just one more upper...

Good lord !!!!!! Wow !!!! Just when I thought I might be able to sit this out and this is released. This just looks like an awesome knife :)

I am also wondering about a CupidGanza coming off the heels of the grab bag releases with all the CS (Custom Shop+Crab Shack!!!) in those...I loved those muted camo-coated guys in the grab bags.

Really like the pic showing the BIG satin finish laying on top of an AR15 for a frame of reference. Definitely helps picture the knifes actual size

I might pick two up, one will be blacked out. To bad black scale fasteners isn’t an option.

Will this be hitting the website or will we be emailing Amy and Garth? This will be my first "normal" purchase of my new addiction.

Back