There's A New Outlaw In Town!!!. . . NFNO Coming Wednesday, February 6, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern !!!

And I was hoping to spend excess funds on firearms this year.
I only plan on two firearms this year. The new Maxim defense PDX is awesome! I need optics for all my toys and I ordered a new Jeep last week so that eats up most of my money for the year

I only plan on two firearms this year. The new Maxim defense PDX is awesome! I need optics for all my toys and I ordered a new Jeep last week so that eats up most of my money for the year

I've already purchased two, and have plans for at least 5-6 more, if possible

I've already purchased two, and have plans for at least 5-6 more, if possible
That was me last year. It’s almost as expensive to put glass on all of em as it was to buy them. But I say 2 but will likely be more. It’s only February

Does the Big Satin actually have that X hatch look to it? ...I like that look.

And, the Double Cut looks super smooth in the pictures...Is it?
If so it's the bargain in this group.

I hope someone can confirm those two because I want to spend some money ;)

I’m definitely in for some NFNO GOODNESS and offered on my Birthday to boot! Big finish Black G10 Bring it Boss!! Now let’s drink!:thumbsup:

From my experience with the double cut on my Park Ranger , it will get these stains if not cleaned and preventative measures taken. I like how it looks though. I am very interested in the BIG Satin and Black G-10.

If you like a patina used look, double cut is perfect when used.

Does the Big Satin actually have that X hatch look to it? ...I like that look.

Yes sir, that picture with the 'X' pattern is a good representation of the BIG satin from what I've seen. I can't speak to the BIG DC finish, but that picture does look super clean.

What was the skinny Ash1 thickness again?
Its was .22ish wasnt it?

Last edited:
^ The Skinny ASH1 was listed at .187". Mine are around .2"

The ASH1-LE was listed at .225". Mine is .22" -- a perfect thickness for many tasks (very strong but agile).

^ The Skinny ASH1 was listed at .187". Mine are around .2"

The ASH1-LE was listed at .225". Mine is .22" -- a perfect thickness for many tasks (very strong but agile).
Ya thanks.. this one is tempting especially considering the hand smoothed black micarta opt an fusion-ish handle.. that awesome Steel heart-ish wide spear point with quite a lovely combo of features...

when does the new knife get put up on the website to buy? Is it right at the 9ET ?
It's not critical that your order goes in ASAP like with a ganza that has limited availability items (or even one-of-a-kind customs). The NFNO will likely be available for a few days, though as someone else pointed out, some model variations can sell out sooner than others. So whether you order at exactly 9:00 pm or 9:30, it should not matter on this.

Back