These were not from the blind grab but they are ElMax slicers :)

David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
My C-Saws

One does not belong to me anymore :(
But it does belong to someone in the house ;)

lVuvIcn.jpg

oy7VBrn.jpg

NkCfPJZ.jpg

and a link to Mrs. Brown's sheath being Shiny ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQEQYo2jAxj/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQBcl_iDlI4/

Congrats on your awesome scores. Your on your way to your second “Christmas Tree Decoration Set.” LOL
Surfsidemel

Beautiful stuff! #1 sawback, looks to be the same wood that was used on mine that is G-rexed.
Love that black-n-bone handle, awesome.

So you have a 3D printer that spits out diamonds now? Sweet :D
Like to see how you pulled that off but I sense that's a proprietary process.

Beautiful stuff! #1 sawback, looks to be the same wood that was used on mine that is G-rexed.
Love that black-n-bone handle, awesome.

So you have a 3D printer that spits out diamonds now? Sweet :D
Like to see how you pulled that off but I sense that's a proprietary process.
Thank you my friend.
Not too proprietary, just magnifying visor, tweezers, super glue and a very very steady hand.

And the love for a good woman that makes me do things that are impossible.

I think I lined em up pretty good.

HAHA! OMG, I did have hte thoughts "he didn't glue those on one at a time did he?.....naw hell no, he's got some way of doing that".... LOL! Guess not!

Dave,
Your wife is obviously “All That & 10 Family Size Bags of Chips.” LOL. I never enlarged the image enough to realize that those are all individual Dedazzlers that were individually glued in place!! WOW!!! Lots of work. Great job. And Great to see that you and the Ms. are still on the Honeymoon and Still going Strong. Congrats on the knives, sheaths, and most importantly the Great Marriage.
Surfsidemel

Dave,
Your wife is obviously “All That & 10 Family Size Bags of Chips.” LOL. I never enlarged the image enough to realize that those are all individual Dedazzlers that were individually glued in place!! WOW!!! Lots of work. Great job. And Great to see that you and the Ms. are still on the Honeymoon and Still going Strong. Congrats on the knives, sheaths, and most importantly the Great Marriage.
Surfsidemel
Can you imagine the bill she got for all that custom handwork? .... she's going to be working that one off for a while OR David might be working off a debt? ... Yah, lots of ways it could go.

Thank you my friend.
Not too proprietary, just magnifying visor, tweezers, super glue and a very very steady hand.

And the love for a good woman that makes me do things that are impossible.

I think I lined em up pretty good.
Holy crap! I almost got flicker-vertigo looking at that bedazzled sheath!

Glad you guys like them.

Nice looking blades and sheaths. I bet the bedazzling took a minute to do. The time spent was worth it though. It turned out great.

Garth

Back