Thin Tip-Down Flipper for Shirt Pocket?

Here are my shirt pocket knives. None are tip down though. My favorite is the custom Zinker.
9pf4bDA.jpg
That looks like my Zinker I traded to shadymethods...it lived in my shirt pocket then too;)

I've owned a bunch of Kershaws and the Speedsafe has been pretty reliable for me. I don't know which ones also have a detent but they seem to stay closed better than some of the inexpensive manual flippers I've owned. The Leek is a different story though. I only just remembered that before I retired it to the drawer, I had been carrying it with the safety off. (The safety was an extra step that proved more annoying than anything else.) At least twice, it had come open by just a hair. It wasn't enough to spring open and it was easy to miss. Sadly, it was enough for that radical point to catch skin.

I'm guessing that the Leek was tuned for assumed use of that safety doodad. Not having one, does the Dividend close more securely than the Leek?
I don't have a Leek so I can't compare the two. The Dividend closed very securely while the spring was working. I want clarify about the spring failing, it wasn't too weak to hold the knife closed, the spring itself cracked in the middle and the knife lost all assist/retention.

That looks like my Zinker I traded to shadymethods...it lived in my shirt pocket then too;)

Thanks for taking such good care of my knife!

From the top;

Boker (Zinker) Urban Trapper Grand
Massdrop (We Knife colab w/Zinker) Dogtooth
Zinker custom
Rike 1507
Quartermaster Quaken XL (I like this knife but not the company)

Back