Things to come

someday anyway. Not sure how soon but I thought I'd throw these out at ya and see what you thought.
Neither will be available for order but hopefully I'll get a chance to make some up on occasion and offer them for sale.

5202963173_6b06d3593b_z.jpg

Hand in there for scale
5202963133_c02a718110_z.jpg

Bottom will be a golok/machete in 1/8" stock.
Top one is the newly (radically) re-designed z-sere in 5160.

Testing to be done before any will hit the site.

Thanks for looking, let me know what you think if you would.
Iz

Golok has alot of promise, they are a hot item now adays.

That Zsere is frickin' huge, wonder what the weight on that sucker will be?

Moose

I love em! What type of grid would the modded Z Sere lookin one get? Varied Convex??

Probably the reverse varied convex.:thumbup:

Golok has alot of promise, they are a hot item now adays.

That Zsere is frickin' huge, wonder what the weight on that sucker will be?

Moose

Lol. Yeah, she's gonna be heavy. Hopefully with the reverse varied grind I'll be able to keep most of the weight up front.
Iz

:thumbup: Awesome, man. I just gotta find time to make it, then test it.
Hopefully in the next two months or so...ish.:D
Iz

I am glad you want to test your stuff but you got knives to make I am on the waiting list man, send it to IA or me or moose or skab or jwill for the testing we will let you know how it does. :D.. Man this forum has got to pick up some business. I posted before I left for work yesterday evening and I am the first to post today. Get some knives out there, I know that they have to been good. I will find out soon, Good luck on the contest, I believe you will end up in the top 3 at least if not come away with the win. I know your packageing is gonna give you at least one extra point.

I like how Ridge thinks! Get to work ya darn skinny hillbilly! And then send me something to test!

We just don't want to see your hillbilly ways get in the way of being successful. Back to work!!!

I know. It's in our nature to be lazy, it's the hillbilly way.:(:D
I subscribe to the Evelle and Gail Snoats philosophy.
"But H.I., you're young and you got your health. What do you want with a job?"

Bonus points to whoever knows what movie that's from.:D
Iz

that z-sere is nice looking.
if you get a wild itch to make one, I'd love to be in on the passaround - er, I mean test group...

I need to see some pictures. You need to prove you been workin, not just laying around with the dutchies.

Back