1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Things to come

Discussion in 'Turley Knives' started by bindlestitch, Nov 24, 2010.

1. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    It'll be a while 'till I roll around to the first ordered g.r.
    I think Greyone was the first to order, I'm guessing there's about five to ten on order right now.
    I'm a huge fan of Andy's stuff, too. It's really cool to be in the same batch as him and Scott. Nice guys and great craftsmen, I'm just hoping to make it to the middle of the pack in this thing.
    Iz

2. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    Got done with seven yesterday. Seven in four days, that's a new record for me.
    Of course I still have some sheaths to do.:28:

Missouri is handsanded and glued up, ready to shape the handle this weekend or Monday.

[​IMG]

The z-sere's are finish ground and marked. Ready to make some scales soon.
    Tested them today (after three tempers to get it right) and I'm happy they are tough as pine knots.

[​IMG]

Pics of the finished knives will be in the picture thread.
    Thanks for looking,
    Iz

3. Ridge-Runner

Ridge-Runner

Jan 21, 2010
    That handsanded Mizzu is looking nice!

4. AA Forge

AA Forge Custom Knife Maker Moderator

Apr 8, 2010
    They look good Iz!:thumbup:

5. Snow

Snow

Jun 3, 2001
    That is a damn nice looking ceiling fan.

6. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    That's what I'm sayin'. :cool:
    Heh.

Thanks, everybody. I appreciate it.
    Iz