Think I'll ever find a PM2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how I've been searching for a nice brand new one without spending an absolutely ludicrous amount of cash.

It's just one dead end after another. Really wanted this to be my first Spyderco, but I may have to just get a different one.

Watch the exchange! I've seen a couple this month I think two where used and one new in box....and yes you'll find one! Patience is a virtue (that I some day wish to have)

i was lucky enough to order all mine and got them early, but my buddy paid a little bit more and got his on ebay

After my PM2 bit me hard in the thumb tonight while trying to clean it, you could have got it really cheap. But we made up for the time being. A few months back when I was looking for one, I had about 10 sites I checked daily looking for one. Persistence will eventually pay off.

It only took me about a week to find a brown limited run for 10% over "standard internet pricing". If you are patient and persistent you will find one.

I have two BNIB I am willing to part with. I sent you an email OP. Anyone else can PM ME if interested

I got sick of looking for one and bought the Brad Southard instead. After all this madness ends, I'll pick up a para 2 at a reasonable price. The Southard will keep me more than happy in the meantime.

I got sick of looking for one and bought the Brad Southard instead. After all this madness ends, I'll pick up a para 2 at a reasonable price. The Southard will keep me more than happy in the meantime.

I came to the same conclusion!

You will find one, just be patient and diligent and one will come up for you. It worked for me, I did find it on a different forum but I searched for it and it showed.

There are 5 available - digi cam - on flea bay - fair market price about a dollar & fourty four cent

You will probably never find one. You should drowned your sorrows in other excellent Spyderco knives. :thumbup:

Oh how I've been searching for a nice brand new one without spending an absolutely ludicrous amount of cash.

It's just one dead end after another. Really wanted this to be my first Spyderco, but I may have to just get a different one.
When they first came out it took six months until I finally found one in stock.When they become available again I'm going to get a second one,I'd just wait.:):thumbup:

When they first came out it took six months until I finally found one in stock.When they become available again I'm going to get a second one,I'd just wait.:):thumbup:

Yeah, at this point the plan is to wait. I've had a couple nice people offer to sell one, but for $220+.

I'd prefer to just be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back