Think I'll ever find a PM2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the HQ has 5 of the black G10/Satin blade pm2 left. Where can I find the blue G10/M390 blade PM2 at?

Right now, the only place is eBay. It's a dealer exclusive and the dealer is out of stock.

I don't think we can mention dealers here, so google the words "bento blue paramilitary." First search result is what you seek!

broonzbane

Right now, the only place is eBay. It's a dealer exclusive and the dealer is out of stock.

I don't think we can mention dealers here, so google the words "bento blue paramilitary." First search result is what you seek!

broonzbane

Hey thanks, yeah I've seen them on Bay but they go for big moola there. Did the google thing "bento blue paramilitary" and I'd never heard of that dealer. Looks like the HQ is already sold out , you've got to be on trigger when it comes to the PM2's. Back when I was trying to find one a dealer told me there so many people wanting one that he would no problem writing a check out for 1000 of the PM2's if he could. Thats what like $100,000 or more of knives:eek: Amazingly popular.

Offer has been taken.

Anyway, I've got my digi-cam on the way from the HQ, I'm excited.

Last edited:
Hey all,
Wondering if anyone is interested in the Orange aluminum PM2 that I posted I'd take over in the Exchange. I think I'm going a little crazy with the PM2 purchases. He was asking $170 shipped and insured via USPS Money Order. I just wanted to try to make sure there was someone else interested if I backed out.

If I can't find anyone else I will still get it just because its a PM2 though! I'm not a bad person, I swear.

Send me a VM, PM, or email if you want!
Thanks.

Not a bad deal since the aluminum scales (if they're those honeycomb ones) are $80 themselves.

Unfortunately though I've spent too much these last two weeks and need to slow down. Haha! Good luck, my friend. It's a nice knife either way!

Found a Canadian site today that I have dealt with before selling camp pm2s for 119. I may have to snag one. Also had pre orders for a titanium fluted And sculpted native.

I ordered the camo/satin last night. Hopefully they get all 40 they're expecting, I was order number 39.

I don't see a release date, but the Center where one could by a Knife seems to have opened up for preorders.
Good luck!

There's a sprint run PM2 version for sale in the knife exchange( dealers / production) right now.

he's asking around 210.00

Specs

Manufactured by: Spyderco
Merchant SKU: C81GPBN2
Perfect as "Every Day Carry" Knife
Overall Length: 8.28"
Blade Length: 3.44"
Edge Length: 3.08"
Closed Length: 4.81"
Blade Steel: S35VN
Handle Material: Earth Brown G10

There's a sprint run PM2 version for sale in the knife exchange( dealers / production) right now.

he's asking around 210.00

Specs

Manufactured by: Spyderco
Merchant SKU: C81GPBN2
Perfect as "Every Day Carry" Knife
Overall Length: 8.28"
Blade Length: 3.44"
Edge Length: 3.08"
Closed Length: 4.81"
Blade Steel: S35VN
Handle Material: Earth Brown G10

I just snagged the last one from an online dealer had for $174 shipped to my door :)

Last edited:
Lots of places had them near the end of March, but now the supply has dried up once again. If you don't feel like paying twice as much on eBay, I suggest checking this thread every day along with all of the dealers that normally carry it. After you put in your order, share it here!

Been looking for months, I just preordered one from the center that sells knives....hopefully it won't take too long.

I received a sprint run brown PM 2 today bought off eBay for $179.99 shipped. I am very pleased with the purchase and the seller had 3 more.

EDIT: he is sold out now.

Been looking for months, I just preordered one from the center that sells knives....hopefully it won't take too long.

Don't hold your breath..I've had one of each of the PM2's on order through KC since early January. They told me they haven't had a PM2 come in since last summer.

Don't hold your breath..I've had one of each of the PM2's on order through KC since early January. They told me they haven't had a PM2 come in since last summer.

What they're telling you doesn't sound correct. I got my first PM2 in November 2012 from Knife Center. Camo/satin version...

broonzbane

What they're telling you doesn't sound correct. I got my first PM2 in November 2012 from Knife Center. Camo/satin version...

broonzbane

Probably the guy I talked to was misinformed or didn't know but that is what he told me. Looked at the order and I was off on the time frame, I put the order in January 29 2013. A dealer said that Spyderco is back ordered thousands of PM2's.

This is my first post, but I've been lurking the last few weeks. I got a PM2 a few weeks back on Ebay out of dumb luck. A reputable seller had 10 new digicamo/satin in stock and it was listed as a Military model (picture was PM2) and in the actual listing it was a PM2 with the correct model number, so I jumped on it. I got it for $92 with $6 shipping and it's flawless.

Also - I wanted to help somebody out and say that the digi camo/satin version is in stock at the headquarters that sells blades. I hope someone can grab one.

*looks like they are out of stock now*

Last edited:
Mine showed up today. The blade isn`t really centered and I`m not too crazy about the sandpaper like grip, but overall I like the knife. I love everything about the blade shape and it`s probably the sharpest knife I`ve ever received out of the box. Might have to pick up some cuscadi scales for this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back