Think I'll ever find a PM2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 or 8 months from now and you'll be able to get the pick of the litter at a bargain price to boot.

You just have to out wait the lemmings.

check out the river site in south america you can preorder the camo one. You beat me to it.

Received an email 20 minutes ago, the mom and pop shop that offers free shipping has 6 black and 5 camo in stock, and shipping soon. Good luck!

i just picked one up at bayshore pets out of florida for 109.99 i found them on spyderco authorized dealer search. ya i know who would have thought pets and knives,maybe thats why they had one in stock i got black handle and satin plain blade. it pays to call around.

FYI: seller of flea on the bay has 10+ qty of PM2 for under $140....go get them!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I'll be lucky if I can find a blacked out para 2.

I am still looking for a camo/black blade PM2.

But here's a tip: The planet that sells optics has a single black-handle/silver-serrated blade ParaMilitary 2 in stock. They also do price matching.

[update] now they have 3 black on black PM2's in.

Last edited:
I am still looking for a camo/black blade PM2.

But here's a tip: The planet that sells optics has a single black-handle/silver-serrated blade ParaMilitary 2 in stock. They also do price matching.

[update] now they have 3 black on black PM2's in.

Wow, they even have a Serrated Edge PM2! Uhhh.....
opplanet-spyderco-paramilitary2-black-g-10-handle-fe-blade-fold-knife-c81gp2-main.jpg

opplanet-spyderco-paramilitary2-black-g-10-handle-fe-blade-fold-knife-c81gp2-main.jpg

I noticed that a few weeks ago when they had some in stock and decided to steer waaaaay clear of this retailer on the basis of this photo alone! Buyer beware!!!

Broonzbane

I got my camo/silver blade PM2 from them a few weeks ago without any issues. They are BBB accredited since 2005, A+ rating...

After a second look, I was thinking that maybe the serrated edge is really a mislabeled Para Military 1. But it has a PM2 handle so I have no idea. now I'm curious. Somebody take one for the team!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back