Think I'll ever find a PM2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting up one for sale next week....with Red Aluminum scales Snake Belly pattern...for a fair price...look for it next week. I'll throw in a factory blade scales too.

Ooooh does the seller have any more? I always wondered, do you guys who get good deals off the bay bid or just find fantastic buyitnow offers?

Usually you have to be there at the right time.....some seller may not even know how scares these PM2 are and list them at a great price. To date, I only hit 2 for the past 18months

Ooooh does the seller have any more? I always wondered, do you guys who get good deals off the bay bid or just find fantastic buyitnow offers?

From what I've seen, you'll be better off just stalking the exchange forum. They've been popping up a lot recently. If you devote your life to it, you'll be able to sneak in an "I'll take it" quick enough. :D

I have to say I am stunt.....last night I decided to post my PM2 for sale at a higher price...maybe got greedy wanting not to loose money but to even make some....so my asking price was like 30-40% more of what I would of paid it......what do you know? Within an hours SOLD!!!!!! I was stunt.

Now I am left with an extra set of aluminum scales without the knife....sigh...so i am putting it up on G&G for sale section.....pretty cool scales....red. I would of loved to see how the red scales look on the knife.

Usually you have to be there at the right time.....some seller may not even know how scares these PM2 are and list them at a great price. To date, I only hit 2 for the past 18months

A dealer (not a private seller) listed well over 10 Camo/Satin at 94 a couple of weeks ago, as just Military's. I was about to buy the last 10 and they were snapped up from under me! Anyway the same dealer put two up again last week, but with black blades at 104 and I did get both. So, yes I doubt this dealer even realized they could have put them up for bid, instead of buy it now and did much, much better overall.

Just a desirable knife, that for some reason is scarce right now. A year or so ago a camo Para two would never bring much over 100 bucks no matter the selling method.

I would bet most of the Para 2's at knife stores are being bought by "speculators" out for a profit. They buy several at a time.
Buy it for $110 at stores then sell for $150 + PP fees elsewhere. Why do you think most resellers on ebay and here are listing their knives as BNIB?

The buyer who is looking for a Para2 to EDC is being shafted by profiteers. Just gotta wait them out.

Check the legit sources every day. Howe's had several last week for $109. I recently got a brown sprint off the auction site for $179, which I was happy with, so I passed on the Howe's deal.

Theres actually a PM2 giveaway going on in this forum right now! Im in it, which I suppose would be a little counter intuitive for me to mention it, but oh well lol. Good luck!

theknifestore lists PM2 in black/camo and plain/black on their website at normal prices. They are out of stock and their website does not reflect this. My order was cancelled.

Last edited:
I would bet most of the Para 2's at knife stores are being bought by "speculators" out for a profit. They buy several at a time.
Buy it for $110 at stores then sell for $150 + PP fees elsewhere. Why do you think most resellers on ebay and here are listing their knives as BNIB?

The buyer who is looking for a Para2 to EDC is being shafted by profiteers. Just gotta wait them out.
I'd like to get one of the blue/M390 PM2's...what exactly am I waiting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back