Off Topic Thinking of Inking...

Look up the sutton hoo helmet would make an awesome tattoo .
I too feel the itch my ....

You know I could really C you with a Saw tattoo on your shoulder.

Just saying ;)

d579329f07d36b30fbe6974f1d964154.jpg

Seriously though I have three but unless caught in casual pictures I have never taken any. I have a design for a new one I'd like to get but never decide on them too quick, being permanent and all.

If you like militaria some tank or fighter plane inspired plates and rivets would be pretty cool, maybe even add some WWII inspired nose art &/or kill count.

You can't really "plan" tattoos...that's cheating.

Just start drinking heavily with your boss and it will come to you...as if a vision :D:Do_O

Been considering getting another tattoo. Any other ink fans out there?

Not really sure yet as to what it will be but thinking some kind of armor looking shoulder cap.

Let’s see what you guys have.
Garth

Is it gonna match your Tramp Stamp or a different design?

You should just get that entire picture of W.A.S.P. on your arm.

d579329f07d36b30fbe6974f1d964154.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Shoulder armor with this inscription:
Never walk
away from home
ahead of your axe and sword.
You can't feel a battle
in your bones
or foresee a fight.

- The Havama; Book of Viking Wisdom

Lol..yea, I have more ideas than realestate left on my arms..wish I had left full arm for a Japanese sleeve. Have room on legs/back. Just started, outline only, on chest plate, American traditional. Debating color palate. No regrets (well, maybe one) but,..I'm thinking on half sleeve, Japanese, lower wrist to elbow. Have a half sleeve of a Frezzetta oil on top.. (The Huns), needs touch up, years old. My guy doesn't like the idea..still mulling.

Next will be Japanese and or more American flash. Tried and true/timeless designs...and, as always, more ideas for small "fill" piece's..

Back