• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Thinning out the herd

Status
Not open for further replies.

sechip

Gold Member
Hello everyone, I'm listing multiple knives for sale that don't get carried anymore or never did.

First off is a Lionsteel Shuffler, CF and satin M390 blade, no voids that I can see in the CF and blade is perfect. Carried a couple of times and used once or twice, not a mark on the knife that I can see, original factory edge, good centering. Sold.

Next is a Benchmade Bugout, Blue handle and satin s30v blade, carried a few times and used sparingly. Nice even bevels on blade and good centering, drop shut action with solid lockup and no play in any direction, no marks anywhere and factory edge. Sold

Steel Will Modus, Black G10 and satin M390 blade, never carried/used. solid lockup with no play and good centering along with drop shut action. No marks anywhere and original factory edge. Sold

And last I have a We knives Practic Black G10 and a satin M390 blade, never carried/used, knife is perfect, no marks anywhere along with solid lockup, no play in any direction and good blade centering, original factory edge. Very smooth action on this knife. $120.

I'm original owner of all the knives and prices include PP G&S fees along with priority insured shipping and signature confirmation. No trades please and Conus only.
Please only post "I'll take it" in the thread, any questions please Email/PM me.
Any marks in pics are just dust. Can email additional pics if needed.
Thanks.

TtprWmt.jpg

cs0whmb.jpg

vy6fwQH.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back